Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? (810 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? by blueyedgeek(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2014
What if it didn't matter what/who you believed in while on earth and your actions also didn't matter but at the end we all make heaven / paradise? What will change about you right now?
Re: What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? by Karleb(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
1. I will stop being HELLophobic.

2. I will become a cheat and an 'opportunity come but once' kind of person.

3. I'll stop reading my bible.

4. I'll stop attending church regularly

6. I will stop paying my tithe, offering na chicken change.

But the fact remains that not everyone will get to heaven, so why would I wanna change.
Re: What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? by blueyedgeek(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Karleb: 1. I will stop being HELLophobic.

2. I will become a cheat and an 'opportunity come but once' kind of person.

3. I'll stop reading my bible.

4. I'll stop attending church regularly

6. I will stop paying my tithe, offering na chicken change.

But the fact remains that not everyone will get to heaven, so why would I wanna change.
So are you telling me that you only do good deeds when there is a reward involved? Do you think that people can be good for the sake of it?

1 Like

Re: What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? by TheBigUrban2: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Many Christians want heaven to themselves only. And so do many muslims.

They dont want to believe that their prayers, tithing and fasting have all been for nothing
Re: What If Everyone Goes To Heaven? by qstar(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
blueyedgeek: So are you telling me that you only do good deeds when there is a reward involved? Do you think that people can be good for the sake of it?

The society cannot and will not be lawless without religion.

Man out of "love and reason" establishes a judicial system when 2 or more are gathered.

(1) (Reply)

Higher Everyday For 15 July, 2014 / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / There Are No Spirits, Only Dead Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.