Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse (2060 Views)

Funny : If You Were To Be In His Shoes, What Would You Have Done To The Nurse?? / Doctor And Paient / A Doctor And A Lawyer Met At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2005
A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him that she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there.

"But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked.

He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write "spaghetti" on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by, and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and said, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means."

The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you."

Later that evening the doctor came home, read the postcard, and fell to the floor with a heart attack. Paramedics rushed him to the hospital emergency room. The head medic stayed back to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest.

So the wife picked up the card and read: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs; two without."
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by sweetnini(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2005
grin grin grin nice going
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by casper(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
That means 2 boys and 2 girls.
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by goodguy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2005
you're right casper.

Funny joke!!! grin
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by Farriel(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2005
What a joke?! I honestly laughed out loud to this, got colleagues in the office asking what was funny. Thanks mate, for the dose of healthy laughter.
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by vexxy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2005
Very funny! cheesy
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by joshjosh(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2005
funny very funny. have a good day dear sister
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by jenny247(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2005
Very funny! He got more than what he bargained for. grin
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by MrAfrica: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2005
Mr africa is deleting all his messages by himself - Please accept my apologies
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2005
hahahah hahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow great joke.........funnnnnny still laughing
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by Rolly: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2005
Very funny! aha ha ha ha ha ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by mckaycee(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2005
make una no kill peson for this joke o
ah my belly, yeeeeeeeeee my stomach
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by fabian(f): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2005
Ye! Nice Joke!
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by Owen(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2005
Nice...Four kids! poor him grin
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by micklplus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2005
are you looking for anything funny again? infact, this is funny itself ! cant stop laughing. my co workers here thot i was mad cos i laughed out real loud to the extent of getting the attention of my boss.
hot angel, you are da bomb ! nice one shori. i really love this joke !
Gbam.hava nice day
Re: The Adulterous Doctor and the Nurse by akinsadeez(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
That was so funny,

(1) (Reply)

Clemcy Queen Of Beauty / cnn- How Ebola Changed The Shape And Location Of Nigeria / Very Funny: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.