Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why The Coming Premier League Season Is Going To Be Tough - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The Coming Premier League Season Is Going To Be Tough (526 Views)

Del-bosque : Nigeria’ll Be Tough In Brazil / Barclays Premier League Season Review 2013-2014 / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Coming Premier League Season Is Going To Be Tough by sharubutu(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2014
We all saw how keenly contested the 2013/2014 premier league season was. But I have a feeling that the 20142015 season will be even tougher.
The champion; Manchester City is still buying and improving their team, same applies to the other top for teams. Besides, the arrival of Van Gal is gradually attracting some top players despite their non-qualification for the champions league. This coupled with his great technical capabilities which he has severally shown since the beginning of the world cup makes me tip Man U for a return to the top four.
And as it is always the custom, there are bound to be one or two surprise packages just like we had in Everton and Liverpool last time out.
Which team do you think will clinch the 2014/2015 premier league and why?
Re: Why The Coming Premier League Season Is Going To Be Tough by zizazizu: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Your analysis is weak. You didn't even attempt to compare EPL buyings with La Liga buyings or with French buyings to justify EPL 2014/2015 to be another tougher season. You are just looking for gist.

(1) (Reply)

Barca Agree Arsenal's Sanchez Bid / Onazi;I Will Be Back In 12 Days / The Rescheduled Brazil Vs Germany Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.