Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Banana Island Plots For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Banana Island Plots For Sale (2689 Views)

Banana Island Plots For Sale. / Banana Island Plots Of Land For Sale / Mainland & Island Plots For Sale ( 28-06-12 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banana Island Plots For Sale by Egie: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
Banana Island plots of land for sale. Sizes from 2,000 sq.m. Prices are between N450m to N650m

Any buying leads for the above?
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 10, 2008
I have a client that is interested when can we go for site scrutiny call me on 08067683422
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by damekadon: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Oh shit, i cant believe my eyes. Its like you guys are picking up money from the floor in Nigeria, $4million for a land? Ona don crase finish,
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by kolabayo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
5000m2 of land available at banana island, asking price is 1.5billion naira, any interested person to contact me on 08023192918
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by naijacutee(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ahn-Ahn. . . Did they discover oil on the land?
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by damekadon: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
wtf mehn? another one for 1.5billion? shit is getting ridiculous, what kind of clowns be buying these lands? How can one of the poorest country in the world have the most expensive lands with with reliable power, security, healthcare, good drainage, people gotta stand up against this shit mehn,
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by damiso(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2008
Egie:

Banana Island plots of land for sale. Sizes from 2,000 sq.m. Prices are between N450m to N650m

Any buying leads for the above?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this bannana island paved with gold?i dont get why a piece of land land without a structure will be(forgive my maths)millions of dollars.so the property on it will be running into billions.And all this with unstable electricity and no portable water for the common man.Yeah you have prime properties all over the world that is what real estate is about but pls this is way too outrageous.Especially in an enviroment where stark poverty is abound(note the use of the word stark before all those people start screaming there are poor people everywhere).
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by kolabayo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
even though i is ridiculous, i guess the blame should be put both on the federal a state govts footsteps. why u may ask
1) recent developments saw us witness the auctioning of the ikoyi GRA properties at ridiculous rates in multiples of hundreds of millions, lets not forget the various ex- and present govt officials that bidded and were allocated. the forceful ejection of the tenants in 1004 and bar beach towers and the sale of the old federal secretariat etc at ridiculous rates to private organisations and individuals.
2) these private investors have pulled down most of those colonial structured houses to give way for high rise luxurious apartments which are usually leased out at ridiculous dollar rates and this is now the present norm, u could check the castle property magazine to confirm.
3) the investors because of the huge amount invested would want quick returns as the bank loan rates could also affect their investments as against property investment being a long term thing. The properties offer services such as constant electricity supply backed up by generators, telephony services etc of which they charge ridiculous service charge, the sad thing is this has began to spread to parts of the mainland.

My believe again is every city has got its elite residential places that are for the stinkily wealthy, banana island is one of such, one should pay a visit to the place
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by damiso(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2008
kolabayo:

even though i is ridiculous, i guess the blame should be put both on the federal a state govts footsteps. why u may ask
1) recent developments saw us witness the auctioning of the ikoyi GRA properties at ridiculous rates in multiples of hundreds of millions, lets not forget the various ex- and present govt officials that bidded and were allocated. the forceful ejection of the tenants in 1004 and bar beach towers and the sale of the old federal secretariat etc at ridiculous rates to private organisations and individuals.
2) these private investors have pulled down most of those colonial structured houses to give way for high rise luxurious apartments which are usually leased out at ridiculous dollar rates and this is now the present norm, u could check the castle property magazine to confirm.
3) the investors because of the huge amount invested would want quick returns as the bank loan rates could also affect their investments as against property investment being a long term thing. The properties offer services such as constant electricity supply backed up by generators, telephony services etc of which they charge ridiculous service charge, the sad thing is this has began to spread to parts of the mainland.

My believe again is every city has got its elite residential places that are for the stinkily wealthy, banana island is one of such, one should pay a visit to the place
#

I personally do not want to visit the place cos the above mentionesd services are things every one and i mean even poor people should be entitled to.So you have to be stinkingly rich to get constant power supply?

And i do know that there are elite residential areas but even in more developed countries with a higher GDP and better standard of living,there are no 8 milllion dollar residential lands.land so what will constructed on it 20million dollar house?i thinks it obscene in the face of the standard of living of a poor nigerian.
asa ma se nkan tiwa lodi lodi sha(meaning must we always do our things the other way round).i
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2008
It is rude to have small talk on someone's business post. Very rude.

You are toying with his daily bread. I know you mean know harm but those who want to do serious business will be turned off. Trust me!
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by JJYOU: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2008
banana republic
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by damiso(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2008
grandstar:

It is rude to have small talk on someone's business post. Very rude.

You are toying with his daily bread. I know you mean know harm but those who want to do serious business will be turned off. Trust me!

I do know it was intended to be a business post but am guessing the prices just kinda got me irked.No harm intended but then again he can actually pay for a slot in the castle property magazine,where no deviations will be possible.cos when i last checked this is a public forum.
Re: Banana Island Plots For Sale by Joachimokhai: 11:38am On May 07, 2019
BANANA ISLAND
M
Michael Hilux
to me
8 days agoDetails
URGENT REQUEST! URGENT REQUEST!! URGENT REQUEST!!!

*MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:

A very serious client wants to buy from 1,000 - 3000Sqm.

Banana Island.

BUDGET: Open Market price.

*Direct mandate only.

*Photos are a must.

Call or whatsapp me directly:
0814 876 5643

(1) (Reply)

Two Bedroom Flat Plus Storage Rooms For Rent In Asaba,delta State.nigeria. / Electric Cables For Your House Wiring Needs / Serviced Plot Of Land For Sale At Beechwood Estate, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.