Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. (975 Views)

HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / Make Calls With 0.0 Naira On MTN Sim / Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Please my blackberry bold5 is not connecting on viber calls, I have a friend who uses android phone to make calls on viber chat.
Re: How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
May God help u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. by bigtt76(f): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you have BIS data on the bold 5? If not then you need it. Your friend using it on Android has data on it and has also defaulted Viber as his or her voice call app.
Re: How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Ok, thanks.
Re: How Do I Make Calls On Viber Chat. by chapatti: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2015
A Step to Step process for viber registration.

1. Before you can get yourself registered on the viber platform, you must first download the viber messenger application from your mobile device. You are to download the Viber app through Google Playstore. When you have done this, remember to install and open the messenger app.

2. After downloading and installation you are expected to launch the Viber application. When you are through with this, you will be presented with a welcome screen for the first time. Now it very imperative to read whatever will be shown to you on the front page on the viber app meticulously. When you are through reading the instruction, them proceed by clicking the "continue" button.

3. Unlike many other messenger, in www.viber.com, your number is usually your ID profile. That means for your viber account to be verified, you will have to provide a valid phone number for verification and confirmation. After you must have entered your correct phone number, a confirmation and a verification code from Viber server will be sent to you. You are expected to enter this code in to the given fields that will be provided for on the viber page.

4. I believe the number confirmation is the last procedure that will be needed for you to have successfully registered your Viber account.

(1) (Reply)

An Eti Data Reseller Failed To Remove Me From Her Beneficiary list, Any Help? / Best Way To Root Tecno H6 And Others / Used Iphone 5 For Sale At 35k Naira Only , Call Yella 08103747432

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.