Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out (834 Views)

Real Men Don't Play Temple Run Game, See What They Do In Place Of That / How To Hack Temple Run 2 On Android To Unlimited / Tell Someone Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by ITbomb(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2014
My next house must be ensuite sad
Late for church already
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2014
well, its like everybody is mad .
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by technophile(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2014
lol u can't!! I Got my high score on subway surf while playn in the toilet, since then have been unable to beat d score again.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by echobee(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Lo ba tan tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by johnwizey: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
*shouts* guy, ur galfrend is coming. Dem no born am well make him no comot
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by Enoquin(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Call his line and disconnect several times. He'll come out to angrily confront you and then you push past him and use the toilet
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2014
This one simple na.....

Fetch bucket of water, go the toilet Window..... I believe you know what to do from here...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by onuwaje(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Shout FIRE!!!!
Re: How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out by ITbomb(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Enoquin: Call his line and disconnect several times. He'll come out to angrily confront you and then you push past him and use the toilet
He used a damn tablet

(1) (Reply)

stop space booking / Name The Music Video ? / Is There A Link Between Chess And Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.