Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Do You Sleep In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Sleep In The Church (578 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sleep In The Church by ikechukz(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you agree that sleeping in the church is the sweetest ever?
[1] You close your eyes and open again thinking it just lasted for one second not knowing you have been sleeping for 10 minutes.
[2] You feel the sleep coming but you keep struggling with all your power to keep your eyes open.
[3] You are sleeping,the usher taps you and you reply,"why are you disturbing me,can't you see i'm praying."
[4] You nod while sleeping and you wake up immediately. You try to make other people feel you are not sleeping by continuous and acting as of you were praying..
ADD YOURS IF YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT IN THE CHURCH
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Tufiakwa!!! angry
If I sleep in church how will I be able to sample all the babes there? I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by vizkiz: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014

Coming to my church is like going for a concert wink

1st praise
Feasting time
2nd praise
Dancing crew(battle Axe)
Levite family choir
Offering
Message(by the best pastor in town) cheesy

Why would i wanna sleep in church

FYI if you are the kindda person that sleeps in church, you need to change your church...cuz believe me that place is so "boring" angry
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by echobee(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist: Tufiakwa!!! angry
If I sleep in church how will I be able to sample all the babes there? I dey craze?
na wa ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2014
echo- bee:

embarassed
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2014
echo- bee:

Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by ikechukz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist: Tufiakwa!!! angry
Bro na your own worse pass ooo
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by ikechukz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
vizkiz:

Coming to my church is like going for a concert wink

1st praise
Feasting time
2nd praise
Dancing crew(battle Axe)
Levite family choir
Offering
Message(by the best pastor in town) cheesy

Why would i wanna sleep in church

FYI if you are the kindda person that sleeps in church, you need to change your church...cuz believe me that place is so "boring" angry
Sometimes it just happens like on a sunny Sunday with two fans blowing you...damn
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by vizkiz: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
ikechukz: Sometimes it just happens like on a sunny Sunday with two fans blowing you...damn

Fan We use AC in my church undecided
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
ikechukz: Bro na your own worse pass ooo
How? I no dey sleep for church.
I dey toast babe. wink
Re: Do You Sleep In The Church by mmsen: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Never slept in church but I can remember having to go to a "thanksgiving" service and reading "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins during all the hoopla.

(1) (Reply)

Christ's PR / The Faith Of Abraham / When The Wind Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.