Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria (1893 Views)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
08120009791 BB PIN 284DE1E1

Gauge 0.45mm and 0.55 mm in various colors ...New Zealand....south Korea and Belgium. 0.45mm =N=2,000 per square meter 0.55mm =N=2,500 per square meter Ridge cap =N=1,000 Per meter Valley Gutter =N=1,000 Per meter B.B.C =N=1,000 Per meter fascia board =N=1,000 Per meter treated nails =N=1,000 per KG sealant =N=3,500 A Pack Installation within Lagos =N=200 Per meter and outside Lagos(OTHER STATES) =N=250 We have the following designed listed below: Classic, Bond, Shingle, Roman. Call now for more details. (high quality low price)
08120009791 BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
See more photos

Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
#No.1 In Roofing Tiles... Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria

Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by Empiree: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Hey, I have question for you. I am looking for a better, average cost, water(rain) sound-proof roof sheet. Since you are in this business, do you mind telling which roof is best (in terms of rain sound-proof).

I am aware of Aluminum Step Tiles but not sure if it's rain proof. I dont want to hear rain outside when i am inside. I was told Asbestos Slate is best for this option. How true is this?. I just dont like that old thing. As for Aluminum Step Tiles, looks like new fashion of old "ile panu". Also roof that perfectly fit on parapet. Thanks
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Empiree: Hey, I have question for you. I am looking for a better, average cost, water(rain) sound-proof roof sheet. Since you are in this business, do you mind telling which roof is best (in terms of rain sound-proof).

I am aware of Aluminum Step Tiles but not sure if it's rain proof. I dont want to hear rain outside when i am inside. I was told Asbestos Slate is best for this option. How true is this?. I just dont like that old thing. As for Aluminum Step Tiles, looks like new fashion of old "ile panu". Also roof that perfectly fit on parapet. Thanks
sir, The best is. Stone coated step tiles roofing sheets,It rain sound proof and fire resistance,either the New Zealand stone coated roofing tiles or the south Korea stone coated roofing tiles and brings out the beauty of the parapet best.

Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by Empiree: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks. I don't see the price for Stone coated step tiles .45 and .55 up there.
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Empiree: Thanks. But my concern with this is finishing. I think i saw it finishing before. I like to have the edges closed (it should have drainage) instead of rain dropping from it. Does it?
Sir,After the roofing there's what is called water collector that covers the edge and that is the water drainage, it beautiful and give the house perfect look
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by Empiree: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
goodyearsam123: Sir,After the roofing there's what is called water collector that covers the edge and that is the water drainage, it beautiful and give the house perfect look

Yes, thanks. I just saw that at your other posts on spyder880's thread. Looks beautiful
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Empiree: Thanks. I don't see the price for Stone coated step tiles .45 and .55 up there.
the DS KOREA STANDARD 0.45 mm is =N=2,000 per square meter and the 0.55 mm is =N=2,500
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by Empiree: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
goodyearsam123: the DS KOREA STANDARD 0.45 mm is =N=2,000 per square meter and the 0.55 mm is =N=2,500

thanks a lot. which parts in Nigeria do you service? South West(for example)
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Empiree:

thanks a lot. which parts in Nigeria do you service? South West(for example)
Lagos,as for supply we reach any part of the country....Sir,Where is your site ?
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by Empiree: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2014
goodyearsam123: Lagos,as for supply we reach any part of the country....Sir,Where is your site ?

Not for me personally but supervising it for relative. Im responsible for stuff needed. It's located in I-ode
Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
our south korea standard stone coated step tiles roofing sheets is TEGOLA CANADESE stone chip, Italian brand. It made of basalt which is coated with various beautiful color. It can give not only beauty but noise prevention.

call 08120009791 or BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Current Price Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Roofing Sheets In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2014
DS KOREA STANDARD 0.45 mm is =N=2,000 per square meter and the 0.55 mm is =N=2,500 call 08120009791 or BB PIN 284DE1E1

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales: Brand New 5BR Duplex In Magodo 47million Naira / Buy Plots Of Land In Queens Garden In Isheri-north G.R.A (5 Mins From Magodo) / 5d Wallpaper Wall Murals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.