Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

First Kiss - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / First Kiss (838 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / How To Kiss Your Crush Perfectly: 10 Easy Steps. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Kiss by Jimi90: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
Your experience please grin

Re: First Kiss by emiechat: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
Gush! Is this you? You no even sabi.
Re: First Kiss by biddyshegs(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
lol. the picture is so fuunny trust me!

frist kiss, hmmmm
its was crazy, i had ma first kiss when i was relocating to Uk,
will just give a hint of the whole scenario,
u knw hw we do our naija thing when u going to some other state and leaving a friend, i went to his house to say my gudbye as he was unaware i was travelling out of the country, i gave it to him as a shock. then i made it clear to him tht was gonna be the last tym i wud see him for tht period. u knw,
we had other gists and he thot i was kidding him abt me leaving the country.

to cut ma story short, i told him i was leaving for ma house and he asked me for a kiss,(we never kissed thruout the relationship oo. imagine!). u dnt wanna knw wht was going thru ma mind. i thot i was gonna collapse when held ma head and slowly his lips was going into ma mouth .(ewww!!) ii didnt knw wht to do then i remebered the american film i use to c and hw they kiss, then i allowed ma self do justice on his lips too, it was nice, juicy, and whteva u can think of. guess wht happened when we finished. i cudnt look @ him.( i was shy). i hurried out of his house but trust me i missed him so much when i left, then i knew first kiss is so gr8 tht it makes a bond.

end of ma story,
lol

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. / Iyatrustee, I Need Ur Help Once More! / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.