Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Must Read: Before Starting Bulk Sms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read: Before Starting Bulk Sms Business (703 Views)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Help On Bulk Sms Business / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Before Starting Bulk Sms Business by Youngzedd(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why you shouldn't buy cheap sms components.

Yeah, there is a lot of threads promising bulk sms components for 10k, 5k, 2k for unlimited installation.

This is a cracked version of old SPC 2 Joomla components which can never receive support and updates.

SPC4 was launched last month by Afrisoft with great features for 14k plus for single installation while cracked SPC 2 is been sold for 5k unlimited installation.

Imprecations of using cracked SPC.
1) You can not upgrade to the latest version
2) No developers support
3) Bugs
4) Illegal

I do see bulk sms sites offering a reseller package for 15k including components, design, domain name and hosting.

SPC 4 is sold for NGN14,790.00 (one installation/domain). Are you trying to tell me that the provider will buy SPC 4 and build a for portal for you with 15k?

Capital NO.

They will use cracked old version, cheapest hosting company to build your portal and also will not give you the cPanel details, because you're looking for cheapest options. It's always advisable to build your own portal then use providers API, but if you can't read below.

No reliable bulk sms provider That uses SPC will collect less than 25k for a bulk sms portal.

I have seen some people that uses cracked version of SPC but they can't upgrade without fresh installation which will result losing their members details.

I just decided to write this because of what I am seeing in this section of the site.

If you're planning of join bulk sms business you have to ask some certain questions before you pay any company or individual to build one for you.

Questions to ask:

1) What version of component will be used.
2) It is a genuine component with license.
3) Will I be given access to my cPanel?
4) Is there any API restriction (Can I switch to another company API)
5) Hosting Provider to be used (Nigeria or Foreign company)
6) Customer support
7) Renewal of domain name and hosting.
cool Others you might need to ask.

This questions must be answered correctly before paying any bulk sms provider to set up a portal for you.

Do this maths. Cost of SPC4 + Domain name + Hosting + Design = ...........

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help:... Scam Or Not / Daily Returns For Transport Biz / How To Make Money On Mobofree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.