Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria (1348 Views)

ISIS Al Baghdadi Is Dead: Radio Iran / Isis Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi 'seriously Wounded In Air Strike' / Is ISIS Leader-abu Bakr Al-baghdadi's Watch A Rolex Or An 'islamic Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Rossikki: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Al Baghdadi aka AL BIG-DADDY is seen by some as the long prophesied 'Sufyani' or 'Mahdi', who would throw the middle east into utter chaos. It is said Nostradamus and other seers prophesied about him. He's the leader of the newly declared 'Islamic State' which has captured land in Syria and Iraq. His methods are so brutal that even Al-Qaeda have disowned him. Al Baghdadi demands that all muslims obey him in his quest to create a MEGA CALIPHATE:

Caliphate: A map purportedly showing the areas ISIS plans to have under its control within five years has been widely shared online. As well as the Middle East, North Africa and large areas of Asia, it also reveals ISIS' ambition to extend into Europe. Spain, which was Muslim-ruled until the late 15th Century, would form part of the caliphate, as would the Balkan states and eastern Europe, up to and including Austria.

What is Nigeria's reaction to Al-Baghdadi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1528563_is3_jpgae7094ed811eef7d9fc110119138cd96
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by hunter21(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
not long before the rise of ISIS, my intuition told me that conventional islamic ground forces would oneday pour across the sahara into black africa and bokoharam is just a drill
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Rossikki: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
hunter2,1:
not long before the rise of ISIS, my intuition told me that conventional islamic ground forces would oneday pour across the sahara into black africa

Seems they are headed to Europe as well.
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by ResourceMan(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
No thanks to the hypocrite, clueless, most useless president America has ever had; obama.
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
ResourceMan: No thanks to the hypocrite, clueless, most useless president America has ever had; obama.
what abt ur own retardinho: Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by dgitrader(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
this ISIS is detrimental to islam. its dead on arrival
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Where is american drone when it is much needed?These guys needs to be obliterated fast.They are like escped biological mutants from the lab,they need to be stopped fast.
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Rossikki: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
ResourceMan: No thanks to the hypocrite, clueless, most useless president America has ever had; obama.

You're naive.... Obama is just a figurehead. US policy is decided decades in advance. This entire 'crisis' is more than likely of their own making. It 'serves their interests' to have a bogeyman in the middle east.
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
I've got plans for Baghdad!

"500 muslim women on my lap, call me BAG-DAD" - Redman. grin

Hell yeah, I bagged all 'em Muslim bonitos with kufi and shyte - call me a terrorist. cool tongue
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Er, let me post a serious post now. I know I'll be attacked by simpletons and religious bigots, who hate the truth and prefer to believe the scare mongering that keeps dehumanising us as a people, living in constant fear, imposed by the rulers of the world.

Once, you look at that map, you know it's impossible - not even in a million years. Even during the medieval ages, Muslims never ruled all the parts that were shaded, for this pipe-dream.

I believe this Al-Baghdadi guy was created because the military industrial complex needed a bogeyman to fight after Osama was supposedly killed. And once you start looking into the history of ISIS, and why countries in the East aren't really bothered about the noise, you'll get a clearer picture. The narrative started with, "ISIS, an Islamic group, more brutal than Al Qaeda." That right there should tell you all you need to know when it wasn't like they fought and won any battle - the Sunni's in the Iraqi army and their commanders just refused to fight because they were bribed.

At the end of the day, they haven't even taken this fictitious jihad to the Shia's and Kurd's in Iraq, who are just down the road from them. So what makes any sane person think they can conquer anyone outside of their little Sunni strongholds in Iraq? The best they'll get is the balkanisation of Iraq, with Kurd's and Shia's breaking away. The Kurd's are already campaigning for that anyway.

Stop disturbing yourselves with useless propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by Rossikki: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Jerusalem And Rome Will Be Conquered, Vows New Islamic Caliph Al-Baghdadi

NTEB News Desk | July 4, 2014

Is this the Psalm 83 war coming to life?

“They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:” Psalm 83:4,5

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the ISIS revolution, swore a vow this week to capture Jerusalem and Rome as he goes about attempting to construct his Muslim caliphate. Al-Baghdadi has a big mountain to climb in fully wresting control of Iraq, but should he be successful there is no telling how far he can take it. Students of bible prophecy have long known that a Muslim caliphate, or the Psalm 83 confederacy as the bible says, is to rise in the Middle East to come against Israel. This could possibly be the fulfillment of that prophecy, time will tell...

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23179
Re: Al-Baghdadi's Plan For Nigeria by hunter21(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Has Finally / 2015: GEJ Picks PDP Nomination Form, Promises To ‘move Faster’ / Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.