Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion (18641 Views)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Cowbell Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers / 2013 Cowbell Mathematics Competition (download Past Questions, Entry Form Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Ajibel(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hmm, what I attempted and failed bac_ then!
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by chinex276(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Waooo... Dats gud. At least we know dat every tribe in 9ja has wat dey r gud at.

While d YORUBA child is thinking of how 2 excel academically,and the IGBO child thinking of how 2 b a successfull spear-part dealer(business). The HAUSA (aboki) child is busy learning karate, how 2 shot guns, how 2 plant bombs nd how 2 shine shoes nd sell wrist watch nd necklaces.
Don't say am a tribalist, am jus stating a#FACT

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Ajibel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dhelake: God punish you for calling Ota a Village, Even Nairaland operates from that village

grin grin Oga Seun go vex o
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Testerfuze(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
ayomidearo: tribalised aw/?? undecidedtribalised aw/??
. Didn't you see all the winners of the award wete yorubas?? The igbos. Will soon be here......jst wait and seee!

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by retepmurt(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
E ri omo wa bi
Eyin ti e nsomo yin jatijati
Eri omo wa bi.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by itidiare(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Boy,congrats,keep it up,the sky is ur limit.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by minimoha: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Testerfuze: . Didn't you see all the winners of the award wete yorubas?? The igbos. Will soon be here......jst wait and seee!

so? kudos to u guys jare

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by zurine(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
wow...
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by digitite: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Congrats boy...

Ahh, going back memory lane , I remember when I represented my school along with a Ghanaian classmate...

Jah bless our hustle.....
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by iceberg54: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
OBMS representing!
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kudos little man...in our days the prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the senior category were 10k, 7k and 5k respectively! Good to know they've upgraded!
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Trailii: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Omo see how yorubas dominate everything.....

5 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ehn ehn, here they are, oya, tribalise am
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
doubleDx: Kudos little man...in our days the prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the senior category were 10k, 7k and 5k respectively! Good to know they've upgraded!
Tell me you've won it b4.
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Phemmmy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
He must have been influenced by his parents to achieve that.
How many of Nairalanders can influence their their children to achieve that?
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by tammyboy1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Damn i remember my days,cldnt win it tho,ended up in the 5th position for senior category
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Afrok(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
I know i would've won something like this when i was in secondary school but damn the name of my school na die, it could've easily failed me too.
Congratulations to the winners, they'll definitely go places and add more value and respect to the name of this nation.
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by bokoarerams: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dhelake: God punish you for calling Ota a Village, Even Nairaland operates from that village
bro he is right now, ota is a village now
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123: Congrats to them
Coming from a renowned Yoruba-hater, HYPOCRITE!!
@topic:
Yo, yo, yo, Yoruba yo yo yo bi ina ale; Yoruba ru ru ru bi Omi Òkun; Yoruba baba ni baba nse…Yo yo yo Yoruba Ronu o!
An excerpt from Herbert Ogunde Yoruba Ronu!!
I rep Ogun!!

6 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
0merta:

No!

...but Somebody should check if the sole Sponsor of the competition, Promasidor Nigeria Limited, is Yoruba-owned.

How can all the Winners and virtually all the winning secondary Schools be South-western?

Not even Lagos-based Schools...but schools from that village called Ota in Ogun state; rusty-roofs Ibadan, Oyo state and bushy Ilesha, Osun state.

Something must be fishy!

Evergreen123, are you there?

grin grin grin

Enemy of Progress, Go and Die if you are so pained. What has your own erosion-ravaged village produced? Can students from your cave compete with students from Ota academically? Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by grosebiz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think Nairaland is d head office of comedy.u guys are just a bunch funny homo sapiens. grin
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by ayomidearo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
constance500: Pheeeew... Who doesn't know 2+2=22..simple thing

I used to like Maths until those alphabets were added sad angry
loool olodo
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by DocAdray(f): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Congratulations to him...
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by ayomidearo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
grosebiz: I think Nairaland is d head office of comedy.u guys are just a bunch funny homo sapiens. grin
so make we laff
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by NewNigeriaMind: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123: Congrats to them

This is what this wicked witch Ngozi said on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1796748/gov-aregbesola-bags-another-international#24428780

Evergreen123: @ neeyor, u and I know that public schools in osun are filled with dumb students whose only intention of going to school is feed from the government and escape malnutrition at home.
If we are to go into articles of academic excellence, SE trounces u front and back, east to west.
Is it not the same nonsense this aregbe did that u have been replicating in SW since time immemorial.
Only Lagos state seems to know what's its doing, but then Lagos has people from all corners of the earth.
If u view the Lagos list of names that wrote cowbell exams, u can't even guess the region of the country where Lagos is located.

Yet the wicked bitch is saying another thing here....how it must pain this bitch.

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by NewNigeriaMind: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
harde2lah:
Coming from a renowned Yoruba-hater, HYPOCRITE!!
@topic:
Yo, yo, yo, Yoruba yo yo yo bi ina ale; Yoruba ru ru ru bi Omi Òkun; Yoruba baba nse…Yo yo Yoruba

Its only people who don't know the bitch ngozi everstupid that take her serious.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by abduldope(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
so na odinary ghana de snd am go despite his achivmnt..... SmH
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by NewNigeriaMind: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

These children have done no harm bro

But like a two timing bitch that you are you have a different opinion od these kids in south west on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1796748/gov-aregbesola-bags-another-international#24428780

you are nothing but a shameless low life no good mother fucker. the likes of your will live to see the people you hate so much conquer you a second time.

5 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by NewNigeriaMind: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

These children have done no harm bro

You shuld have been shown the door from this forum a long time ago, I wonder why seun has not banned you permanently for all the hate and intolerance you spread on this forum.

You are a cancer that need to be killed before you infest other innocent people coming on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
My alma mater, Iganmode Grammar School, didn't win it this time smiley
Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by Tobbie9(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

But like a two timing bitch that you are you have a different opinion od these kids in south west on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1796748/gov-aregbesola-bags-another-international#24428780

you are nothing but a shameless low life no good mother fucker. the likes of your will live to see the people you hate so much conquer you a second time.
Bro don't take anything on nairaland seriously, it's an anonymous forum where anyone can say whatever they like whether it's true or not

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion by madamoringo(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Leave EverDumbNgozi, we know how to get her, we got her fathers and mothers several years ago! My grouse is with you because I read you posting some crap on this forum last week and I cursed you out, with this same emptyheadEverydumbNgozi. Did someone steal your ID, or did you lose your marbles? Your comments were so annoying, I could have strangled you in a minute but now I am not sure you've turned into a double, doing one thing and contradicting it in the next minute. If someone stole your ID then, you are safe and that looney deserves all the harsh words that I bombed your ID with! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Extremist Group In OAU Has Support Of Buhari’s Cabinet Member – DSA / ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige / Kogi State University (KSU) 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.