Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths (1666 Views)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by politikin: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
This sad incident happened this afternoon. In fact, people are still gathered in the area as you read this

An Okada rider and his 2 male passengers were crushed to death this afternoon at Awoyaya bus-stop along the Lekki-Epe Express way in Lagos as they were being chased by a police van.

While trying to escape from the police who were chasing them to seize their bike for riding on the express, the Okada, which was in high speed, collided with a BRT bus that crushed them to death.

According to an eye-witness, area boys gathered and burnt the police van. The army had to be brought in to calm the situation. See 10 photos from the incident Below:

http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/340-graphic-pics-police-van-chase-okada-rider-his-passengers-to-their-deaths

View The 10 Pictures On Your Mobile Device Here: http://m..com/app/police-chase-okada-rider-to-his-death/3579971/36/

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by konjakonja(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
RIP to the dead. Don't put the blame on police. Okada man broke the law

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by aholiab(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
pathetic. . .
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Gbade60: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
konjakonja: RIP to the dead. Don't put the blame on police. Okada man broke the law
u r a big fool, anyway, r.i.p to d death

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by mkoabiola: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
PoLice is ur friend but not wen u are riding an okada
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Good thing the soldiers called to the scene to restore order didn't wind up setting the bus on fire like they did a few days ago when another municipal bus was involved in a similar accident with no fatalities.
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by idumuose(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shebi APC banned riding machine along the expressway.If that is true then i suspect those guys on okada were not up to something good.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Guykhena(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
konjakonja: RIP to the dead. Don't put the blame on police. Okada man broke the law
Gbade60: [size=20pt]U r a big fool[/size], anyway, r.i.p to d death
Gbam
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Which state is that BRT Hope is not the claimed Mega-City

Fashola you do well.

RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by phantom(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lagos............as usual!
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by dgr8truth(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is one thing the NPF is good at, chasing helpless citizens to their early graves. Most of them are never good at apprehending lawbreakers peacefully. The bike rider and his passengers perhaps broke the law but that is not enough for the police to chase violently, criminally, even to their death. The NPF needs to be radically re-oriented on their relationship with the citizens. The NPF has been our problem since yesterday. To the dead RIP.
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by konjakonja(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gbade60: u r a big fool, anyway, r.i.p to d death
Please explain why you called me a fool?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by texaco1: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
I blame the okada passengers ,they should have just told the okada man to drop them,I am sure the okada will have been in top speed in order to avoid arrest.
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by slimthugchimee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
If the okada man was so innocent why did he keep runing away from the police, i suspect foul play

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by slimthugchimee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
dgr8truth: This is one thing the NPF is good at, chasing helpless citizens to their early graves. Most of them are never good at apprehending lawbreakers peacefully. The bike rider and his passengers perhaps broke the law but that is not enough for the police to chase violently, criminally, even to their death. The NPF needs to be radically re-oriented on their relationship with the citizens. The NPF has been our problem since yesterday. To the dead RIP.
please oga i dont like the police force either but if the okada man was so innocent why did he keep running away from the police force. Wasnt the okada rider that killed himself or did the police shoot at him
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmm!! RIP Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ †ђξ
Dead
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firstly, the Okada erred by riding on the Express. It is a crime in itself.
However, the police are in the habit of reckless Okada chase. Their intent isn't to arrest dem but to extort them and they will "bail" the machine from custody. Fashola passed a law but FAILED to train the Police on how to safely execute the policy to erring people. Shame to the force men...RIP to the dead(s)
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by tit(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
BRT again!
APC want to kill all the people in Maga City with this BRT bus.
Their drivers must be ritual killers!
Was it not the other day they killed an army colonel with their bus.
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by slimthugchimee(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
barcanista: Firstly, the Okada erred by riding on the Express. It is a crime in itself.
However, the police are in the habit of reckless Okada chase. Their intent isn't to arrest dem but to extort them and they will "bail" the machine from custody. Fashola passed a law but FAILED to train the Police on how to safely execute the policy to erring people. Shame to the force men...RIP to the dead(s)
dude i dont see anything the police did wrong. In america when you disobey the road rules and the police try to stop you instead of stoping you keep driving last time i checked the police will just have to chase after you. Its nowhere near the police fault

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
mkoabiola: PoLice is ur friend but not wen u are riding an okada
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by guttentag(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Imagine Chasing Bike On Highway, Chai Police, There is God oOH!!!

R I P to the D.E.A.D
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by segzicres(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
this isn't the police fault if okada rider had stopped would still be alive to pay the bribe.
whatever the case may be the okada rider is at fault not the policemen.
Re: BREAKING!: Police Van Chase Okada Rider & His Passengers To Their Deaths by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
slimthugchimee: dude i dont see anything the police did wrong. In america when you disobey the road rules and the police try to stop you instead of stoping you keep driving last time i checked the police will just have to chase after you. Its nowhere near the police fault
you seem nt to understand buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Police Better Armed Than The Nigerian Army? / Oil Price Slides Further to $74.28 Per Barrel (was $115/bbl Weeks Ago) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Photo: Benue State Governor Suswam & His Deputy In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.