Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Impact Of Marketing In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Impact Of Marketing In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank) (915 Views)

Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Sales Of Hand-out In Higher Institution, A Blessing And A Curse / If You Can Solve This Maths, A Financial Institution Should Employ You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Marketing In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank) by Ibk11(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
THE IMPACT OF MARKETING IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)
ABSTRACT
The research work examined the impact of marketing in financial institution with reference to Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. In the course of the study, the following objectives were formulated to; determined the how Nigerian banks market their services through the employment of marketing functions; examine similarities between the marketing of bank services and that of tangible goods; examine ways of performing marketing functions in delivering Nigerian banking system; recommend the effective ways marketing commercial banks’ services in Nigeria given the present competitive environment; suggest marketing strategies for the marketing of financial institution; examine the relevance of marketing in the financial institution. In the course of the findings, the study found that marketing management concepts have significant impact on the output of Nigerian banking system; that banks are embracing the marketing management concepts function in the delivery of services in Nigeria. In the course of the study, recommendations were made that Bank should always strive to improve customer services. Bank should also pay more attention to acts of personal selling. Banking is largely a personal selling of services and efforts must be made by the Bank to fully embrace selling in product delivery. Banks should design new products that will suit the needs of their customers. Banks should intensify their research efforts to provide timely information in product development and other areas of their operations.
Re: The Impact Of Marketing In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank) by SAHABAY(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls can I have materials on dis topic because I would like it to b my final year project topic.... Pls u can contact me on smallhabay@yahoo.com or whatapp 08157666358 or bbm pin.22FD163E.. Tanks I will really appreciate ur effort

(1) (Reply)

NUC, ICPC Arrest Proprietor, Bursar For Operating Illegal Varsities / Miss Unilag Rewarded With A New Car While The Most Brilliant Gets A Laptop / Breaking News: Minister Inaugurates Nigeria Education Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.