Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana (9176 Views)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2014
Wait oo they drowned and there body not found, got me thinking, did they not put on a life jacket?

Rip if they are truly dead
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by texaco1: 2:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Let's see the bodies
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2014
get lost[quote author=JEITO].
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2014
texaco1: but until the dead body is found I don't believe he is dead ,his career has been going down for sometime and I won't be surprised if he turns up again ,believe it he will just release a record and call It the only live twice,because ghanians get cunning mind. and a stunt like this will lift his career . I don't trust ghanians .let the find tthe bodies first
I have a picture of his dead body.. The guy is gone even asamoah gyan knows that.. So u don't trust me also?
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: well what u said is expected.. That's y blacks were never modern pioneers ..cos a lot of them had thoughts like yours.. So they don't explore.. People heled them do they exploring while the expect to eat of the benifits.. Smh.. The only problem in this case was that he removed his life jacket which was the genesis of his problems.m he acted immature there..and not what u putting up

You're so daft!! Go and read my second paragraph again & this time do it slowly, maybe you will grasp what I was saying.

There's a clear difference between fun seeking & exploration.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by uzoexcel(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
real olodo
ur olodoness is unrivalled!!!!!!
50calibre: Black people are slowing catching the white man's disease, the disease of dangerous & unnecessary thrill seeking.

I don't engage myself in things I don't have to, nor do I take unnecessary risks with my life in the name of fun.

Skydiving, surfing, jet-ski, Air ballooning, bungee jumping and all the other nonsense. Lots of people lose their lives doing these stup*d stuff, no matter how safe it is, there's always a chance of failure.

Gyan & his friend should have just sat by the beach, enjoy a couple of drinks and go safely without engaging in frivolities which this time turned out to be an expensive one.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: real olodo

You're a dog!! There's this game called Neknomination, I suggest you go try it, you will like it.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by uzoexcel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
oh thatz wat u into?thanks but no thanks...u can nominate urself grin grin grin grin grin
50calibre:

You're a dog!! There's this game called Neknomination, I suggest you go try it, you will like it.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by uzoexcel(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
pray,do tell, what is the 'black's man' disease?
50calibre: Black people are slowing catching the white man's disease, the disease of dangerous & unnecessary thrill seeking.

I don't engage myself in things I don't have to, nor do I take unnecessary risks with my life in the name of fun.

Skydiving, surfing, jet-ski, Air ballooning, bungee jumping and all the other nonsense. Lots of people lose their lives doing these stup*d stuff, no matter how safe it is, there's always a chance of failure.

Gyan & his friend should have just sat by the beach, enjoy a couple of drinks and go safely without engaging in frivolities which this time turned out to be an expensive one.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: oh thatz wat u into?thanks but no thanks...u can nominate urself grin grin grin grin grin

No no you have to, I nominate you. Please do it, it's really fun and please do film yourself while doing it. grin
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: pray,do tell, what is the 'black's man' disease?

The black man has many diseases, so I'm not going to compound it by adopting more.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: real olodo
he a major olodo

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
50calibre:

You're so daft!! Go and read my second paragraph again & this time do it slowly, maybe you will grasp what I was saying.

There's a clear difference between fun seeking & exploration.
see this daft person talking " Black people are slowing
catching the white man's disease, the
disease of dangerous & unnecessary
thrill seeking.
I don't engage myself in things I don't
have to, nor do I take unnecessary
risks with my life in the name of fun.
Skydiving, surfing, jet-ski, Air
ballooning, bungee jumping and all the
other nonsense” your stupidity is the real disease.. Like death cannot come and meet your house.. Your type of people limit the thinking and innovation of black people

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by texaco1: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: see this daft person talking " Black people are slowing
thrill seeking.
other nonsense” your stupidity is the real disease.. Like death cannot come and meet your house.. Your type of people limit the thinking and innovation of black people
honestly,I think u totally misunderstood the point that guy was trying to make.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
texaco1: honestly,I think u totally misunderstood the point that guy was trying to make.
no I did .. He was talking about uncessary fun people tend to induldge in this days..well u have to know that everybody can't be like u.. If he paid more attttention to the deceased doing his cruise with safety equipments and following regulation . Of which he didn't do.. I for no talk.. But generalizing it calling them all nonsense is crap

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
goalburner: RIP OO
Buh sincerely, dont try to travel on water if u cannot swim.
Imagine two lovers on water that knws nothing about swimmin. Assumed d lady fell by mistake, why must castro go after her wen he also cant swim . Insanity.

A professional lifeguard dies this weekend in California, he knew how to swim and died trying to rescue someone. So the ability to swim alone is not a decision factor.

On a jet ski you are required to wear a life jacket as well as tie the ignition lanyard around your wrist. The life jacket will keep you afloat indefinitely until either rescue arrives or you make it to your now dead in the water since the ignition turned off due to the lanyard.

I don't think I've ever been out on my jet ski without going into the water due to stunt riding, but every single time I flip it back up and continue riding.

Moral of this post is to encourage people to pursue their hobbies but to practice safety first.

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: see this daft person talking " Black people are slowing
thrill seeking.

Nah! What I said is just beyond your scope because you're too stup*d. Self preservation is an alien concept to simpletons like you because you have nothing to live for, your life is worth nothing to anyone. You could die today & no one will bat an eye.

The fact death can meet you in your house is not a Carte Blanche to go out and wilfully indulge in activities that could endanger your life in any form for no good reason. You should seek to better your odds of survival not worsen it. Thrill seekers like you with no regard for their safety are usually nonentities.

There's nothing innovatory about indulging in dangerous activities for the fun of it, stop confusing yourself. Jumping off a cliff or swimming in shark infested waters for fun & going into space or the moon are not the same thing, stop being a fo*l, & just shut up so you can learn.

If someone had told Castro not to ski, he'd probably be alive today.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by uzoexcel(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
WELL, u really do make me laff..and d more u make replies the more ur dim witted (apologies) way of reasoning becomes more baffling...
so castro would have lived if he didnt ski?maybe u can point out to ur history teacher that Martin luther king wouldav been alive if he didnt go on a 'foolhardy' mission (in ur thinking) of fighting segregation of the black man which resorted to him been assasinated!!!!!!!

btw i took out time to go through the first page of ur posts and its unsurprising the comments or replies you get.You realllly do need to work on urself
since i m bored, lemme post a few grin grin grin

Okiki_Oluwa:
You are a f ool!
You this idiotic m.oron

herald9:
Nairaland's catastrophe...

Wish u were consumed

Tinkybabe:

You just talk through your Bottom sometimes..

Okiki_Oluwa:
Do you know you are mentally slow?

50calibre:

Nah! What I said is just beyond your scope because you're too stup*d. Self preservation is an alien concept to simpletons like you because you have nothing to live for, your life is worth nothing to anyone. You could die today & no one will bat an eye.

The fact death can meet you in your house is not a Carte Blanche to go out and wilfully indulge in activities that could endanger your life in any form for no good reason. You should seek to better your odds of survival not worsen it. Thrill seekers like you with no regard for their safety are usually nonentities.

There's nothing innovatory about indulging in dangerous activities for the fun of it, stop confusing yourself. Jumping off a cliff or swimming in shark infested waters for fun & going into space or the moon are not the same thing, stop being a fo*l, & just shut up so you can learn.

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
aaron6190: Theophilus Tagoe, aka Castro hails from Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana.He was born in 1982 and made it to the spotlight 2008. He is a multi award winner in Ghana and he has released many hit tracks and he also featured Ghanas Blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang'. The footballer is the owner of the Baby Jet Records which is where Castro works. These two men have been friends for over 10 years.

This same men booked for two days in a hotel located in Ada which is located in Ghana, their booking was to expire today so they decided to take a ride on a jetski before leaving for Accra. Castro and his girlfriend boarded the same jetski without life jackets and the blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang' was on another jetski alone. According to witnesses, the girlfriend of castro fell in the water while they were moving on the water, he went to save her from drowning and in the process of jumping into the water the jetski left them (He didn't turn it off before dropping). That was how the two disappeared and no one has seen them yet. It is believed they drowned.
See Photos of Castro together with Asamoah (Gyang they were truly friends)

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.

Visit: http://deucesreloaded..com to hear what Asamoah Gyang has to say. He Survived death

Are you just going to read and close the page? Be human please

shocked shocked shocked

The very wrong moment to be a reetard!
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
50calibre:

u r a slowpoke.. Apply your skills when its time for u to die
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by NanaAmofah(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
herald9: [size=20pt]YOU MEAN CASTRO D'DESTROYER shocked shocked[/size]
NO THE BUILDER SHAAAAAAGE
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
CityNG:

A professional lifeguard dies this weekend in California, he knew how to swim and died trying to rescue someone. So the ability to swim alone is not a decision factor.

On a jet ski you are required to wear a life jacket as well as tie the ignition lanyard around your wrist. The life jacket will keep you afloat indefinitely until either rescue arrives or you make it to your now dead in the water since the ignition turned off due to the lanyard.

I don't think I've ever been out on my jet ski without going into the water due to stunt riding, but every single time I flip it back up and continue riding.

Moral of this post is to encourage people to pursue their hobbies but to practice safety first.
belss u bro.. U made brain on this one and I can't stress further.. I hope this 50calibre of saw dust brain is taking notes..

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by londoner: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oh how sad. Castro was a great artist. I've been into his music, even far back as his song "toffee".

So sad....He seemed like such a lovely man, and this act proved he was that and more.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: WELL, u really do make me laff..and d more u make replies the more ur dim witted (apologies) way of reasoning becomes more baffling...
so castro would have lived if he didnt ski?maybe u can point out to ur history teacher that Martin luther king wouldav been alive if he didnt go on a 'foolhardy' mission (in ur thinking) of fighting segregation of the black man which resorted to him been assasinated!!!!!!!

btw i took out time to go through the first page of ur posts and its unsurprising the comments or replies you get.You realllly do need to work on urself
since i m bored, lemme post a few grin grin grin

Okiki_Oluwa:
You are a f ool!
You this idiotic m.oron

herald9:
Nairaland's catastrophe...

Wish u were consumed

Tinkybabe:

You just talk through your Bottom sometimes..

Okiki_Oluwa:
Do you know you are mentally slow?

So you compare MLK's mission to Castro's jolly ride?? Hahahahahahaha so everything I said fell on a rock, grin lol you shouldn't talk of dimwittedness because apparently you the king.

Since you went through my posts to find fellow idio*ts, I took the liberty to check out your profile as well, I didn't need to go through your posts, your picture was enough. With that stup*d look on your face, your retar*dedness is hardly surprising and please I hope you're not a security guard (the uniform in the background) because you're too stup*d to be responsible for anything.

In the meantime, go check out the comments of your fellow idio*ts that prompted my responses to them.

I also gave you a game to play, Neknomination, since you only live once, try your hands at it, you'll love it.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: u r a slowpoke.. Apply your skills when its time for u to die

I will.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: belss u bro.. U made brain on this one and I can't stress further.. I hope this 50calibre of saw dust brain is taking notes..

You're a waste of space, resources & oxygen, people like you should be rounded up, taken to a secluded encampment and allowed to die of starvation.

Drowning is an occupational hazard if you're a lifeguard, that's a fact all life guards accept, same goes for pilots who must accept that crashing is a possibility (no matter how negligible the chances may be)

How does that compare to a guy (a successful one at that) engaging in activities which in my opinion he should be avoiding totally & then to make matters worse, he doesn't take the necessary precautions for such activity.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
50calibre:

You're a waste of space, resources & oxygen, people like you should be rounded up, taken to a secluded encampment and allowed to die of starvation.

Drowning is an occupational hazard if you're a lifeguard, that's a fact all life guards accept, same goes for pilots who must accept that crashing is a possibility (no matter how negligible the chances may be)

How does that compare to a guy (a successful one at that) engaging in activities which in my opinion he should be avoiding totally & then to make matters worse, he doesn't take the necessary precautions for such activity.

If we can accept that drowning is an occupational hazard then we must accept that it is also a hazard for water sports.

I credit the unfortunate lifeguard who succumbed to higher than normal waves due to remnants of many storms in the area, what is the excuse for the boater who diode not wear a life preserve jacket or according to reports did not tie the ignition lanyards around his wrists as required in the owners manual of his boat?

By the way I am a private pilot and I do not accept nor were trained to accept that crashing is a possibility. You train to mitigate inflight incidents, not crashes.

Firefighters probably have more training for crashes than pilots. Are car drivers trained for crashed or to avoid one?
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by uzoexcel(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
undecided
50calibre:

So you compare MLK's mission to Castro's jolly ride?? Hahahahahahaha so everything I said fell on a rock, grin lol you shouldn't talk of dimwittedness because apparently you the king.

Since you went through my posts to find fellow idio*ts, I took the liberty to check out your profile as well, I didn't need to go through your posts, your picture was enough. With that stup*d look on your face, your retar*dedness is hardly surprising and please I hope you're not a security guard (the uniform in the background) because you're too stup*d to be responsible for anything.

In the meantime, go check out the comments of your fellow idio*ts that prompted my responses to them.

I also gave you a game to play, Neknomination, since you only live once, try your hands at it, you'll love it.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by ogboni76(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
texaco1: That girl was an angle of death sent by mammy water to kill castro and bring him under water.

honestly I said the same thing.... I used to live in ghana, Castro was a good friend and a funny guy as well, he was more interested in uplifting and bringing the raw talents to lime light, am still shocked and I thought it was another rumour till I got the call from screwface(another hiplife artist) Charley Wei di3.... 3y3 as3m papa
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by herald9: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lwkmd these guys are really going hard on each other...

If person fit make a lotta enemies online
I wonder the number of people requesting his head offline_

50calibre....i dey hail o grin
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
picture of them drowning in the water or I don't blvangry
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by herald9: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
NanaAmofah: NO THE BUILDER SHAAAAAAGE
Huh?
Charlie...i no understand u o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniel's Mother, Rita Encourage Ladies To Have Sex For Movie Role / Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) / Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.