Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria (1407 Views)

Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home / Is Sought-after Int'l Synergy Limited Real? / Young Engineers Are Being Sought After Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by QUINEDO(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
what are the most sought after jobs in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by eph12(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
The most sought is as a result of the most available and which is bank job
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by QUINEDO(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
eph12: The most sought is as a result of the most available and which is bank job
when do you think bank job is the most available in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by QUINEDO(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
eph12: The most sought is as a result of the most available and which is bank job
do you think bank job is the most available in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by eph12(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=QUINEDO] do you think bank job is the most available in Nigeria[/quote
The banking industry employs more graduates than other sector in Nigeria every year #Fact
Whether it be contract or full time.
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by DANGOTEONE: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
1. Prostitution-More than 98% of Nigerian women are into it, knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by QUINEDO(f): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=eph12][/quote]OK quite true,but what about nurses that never get unemployed in Nigeria. hospitals and clinics every were,they are highly sought after.I think it ranks high more than the bankers in my list
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by QUINEDO(f): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2014
DANGOTEONE: 1. Prostitution-More than 98% of Nigerian women are into it, knowingly or unknowingly.
hmm dangote one,not generally true
Re: What Are The Most Sought After Jobs In Nigeria by eph12(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2014
QUINEDO: OK quite true,but what about nurses that never get unemployed in Nigeria. hospitals and clinics every were,they are highly sought after.I think it ranks high more than the bankers in my list
Going with what I see online everyday I still believe its the bank. There's always one recruitment or the other from banks. Almost everyday consulting firms conduct test or interviews for banks.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Several Roles At Lafam Limited / Citibank Nigeria Graduate Teller Recruitment / Drivers Van Sales Representatives Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.