Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? (1630 Views)

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls / Rumor Or Real Ebola In Abuja / Mysterious Image; A Hoax Or A Mysterious Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by pacodas: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
When I was in primary school I heard about this story of a lady ghost that visits the Schools after normal school period or hostels at nights. It wears high heels and you can only hear the sound of the heels. Rumour then was that it was ghost of a former teacher, that it torments pupils/students. I only heard the story but never seen anyone that really witnessed it. Was is a Hoax or was it true? Did anyone hear or witnessed it?
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
pacodas: When I was in primary school I heard about this story of a lady ghost that visits the Schools after normal school period or hostels at nights. It wears high heels and you can only hear the sound of the heels. Rumour then was that it was ghost of a former teacher, that it torments pupils/students. I only heard the story but never seen anyone that really witnessed it. Was is a Hoax or was it true? Did anyone hear or witnessed it?
have also heard of it too but never experienced it,the one we experienced in our school then was called black man!infact it became a threat to the school
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hoax!!!

Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
I used to think it was a hoax until I heard to 'knocks' myself. I attended a boarding secondary school but I only heard it once... grin

I don't think I can forget what happened that fateful night. I was trying to score a song that I was going to sing for the seniors prom night. Was lying on my bunkie's bed (she had gone home) and had my ears plugged with headphones. It was like around 10 - 11pm, all my roommates had crashed. Was still trying to get the lyrics of the song when I realized he battery of the mp4 I was using to listen to the song was low, so I decided to reduce the volume to save energy. Then I heard the door of the room open gently, someone come in and then the 'knocks'. At first, I thought it was someone who came to steal and I blurted 'welldone oo' and turned to see the person. Lo and behold, there was no one, just me and my sleeping roomies in the dark room. Then I removed the headphones, 'who's there?' I asked, but no one answered. 'Seriously, it's not funny. It's too late for this kind of joke.', still, no one answered. Then, I heard the 'knocks' again, but this time it was coming towards me. 'Blood of Jesus' I screamed. Before I knew it, I had jumped down from the bed and ran out of the room. You need to have seen the look on my face.....I was terified.

I couldn't go back to the room that night. I just went to my friend's room and slipped into her bed. grin
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by pacodas: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dazzlee: I used to think it was a hoax until I heard to 'knocks' myself. I attended a boarding secondary school but I only heard it once... grin

I don't think I can forget what happened that fateful night. I was trying to score a song that I was going to sing for the seniors prom night. Was lying on my bunkie's bed (she had gone home) and had my ears plugged with headphones. It was like around 10 - 11pm, all my roommates had crashed. Was still trying to get the lyrics of the song when I realized he battery of the mp4 I was using to listen to the song was low, so I decided to reduce the volume to save energy. Then I heard the door of the room open gently, someone come in and then the 'knocks'. At first, I thought it was someone who came to steal and I blurted 'welldone oo' and turned to see the person. Lo and behold, there was no one, just me and my sleeping roomies in the dark room. Then I removed the headphones, 'who's there?' I asked, but no one answered. 'Seriously, it's not funny. It's too late for this kind of joke.', still, no one answered. Then, I heard the 'knocks' again, but this time it was coming towards me. 'Blood of Jesus' I screamed. Before I knew it, I had jumped down from the bed and ran out of the room. You need to have seen the look on my face.....I was terified.

I couldn't go back to the room that night. I just went to my friend's room and slipped into her bed. grin
Quite Interesting, what of your room mates that were sleeping in the room. Nothing happened to them?
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by pacodas: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
missyhorlah: have also heard of it too but never experienced it,the one we experienced in our school then was called black man!infact it became a threat to the school

Blackman, hmm! What's the story behind it?
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
pacodas:

Blackman, hmm! What's the story behind it?
he was a man alwaiz dressed in black,black hat,black everything(that how he got his name)he comes to one of the school hostel at night A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ fing**rs the girls
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
pacodas:
Quite Interesting, what of your room mates that were sleeping in the room. Nothing happened to them?
Physically....they were fine. When I told them what happened, they themselves got scared......but then, life goes on.
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by pacodas: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
missyhorlah: he was a man alwaiz dressed in black,black hat,black everything(that how he got his name)he comes to one of the school hostel at night A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ fing**rs thke girls
shocked that Blackman badooo
Re: Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? by pacodas: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dazzlee: Physically....they were fine. When I told them what happened, they themselves got scared......but then, life goes on.
That's means it was nothing or the thing was only after you.

(1) (Reply)

This Man Has Been Reported Missing Since Thursday 18th September 2015 / Kanger Subox Mini Vs Aspire Odyssey / My Sad Experience With Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.