Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

One Chance Is When....................... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Chance Is When....................... (687 Views)

Photo: When The Conductor Knowns You Just Entered One Chance / Please Help Me Oo I Don Enter One Chance / Naija Don Enter One Chance-gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Chance Is When....................... by WIZGUY69(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
1. When the person interviewing you at your new
job is the same guy you insulted in traffic. Forget
the job!
2 .When you tell your friend "your mama!" and
turn around and see his or her mum staring at
you.
3. When a mosquito lands on your father's bald
head and you try to kill it with your bare hands.
You must provide proof, or else...
4. When Patience Ebele is your English Teacher
before WAEC. Sure-fire failure!
5. When you update "salary things" on facebook
and your landlord comments "on point". Bye-bye
to your salary.
6. When you're in a bus and you throw away
N500 note instead of gala wrapper. Witches are
after you.
7. When you're on top a bike and the okada man
is pinging. Heaven sure pass!
8. When you finish eating in an eatery and you
find out your wallet fell out in a taxi. Get ready to
do the dishes.
9. When Usain Bolt chases you with a Cutlass.
Don't bother running, just beg.
10. When you give a beggar N1000 note instead
of N50 u are d cause of your problem.
Re: One Chance Is When....................... by WIZGUY69(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
make unah comment o,
bcoz seun said the thread will make front page.
Re: One Chance Is When....................... by bercarray(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
when seun come tell u say ''sorry i tot i cld managely put it at d front page but there so many topics wait till nxt month''jst 4get fp tins 4 dz yr
Re: One Chance Is When....................... by Dubby6(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
bercarray: when seun come tell u say ''sorry i tot i cld managely put it at d front page but there so many topics wait till nxt month''jst 4get fp tins 4 dz yr
Bro na ikwere u dey speak?
Real one chance is when u catch the rock on top of ur wife/gf
Re: One Chance Is When....................... by kbshow100(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2014
Eh

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Nairaland And His Friend / Naming Your Child Monday, Friday And Sunday ... What Does It Really Mean / Beware !!! The Real Definition Of Ebola Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.