Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos (15741 Views)

Davido’s Ex Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off Her B0 0bs (photos) / Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New TEMPTING Photos / SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by angleman: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2014

This serious,She Has ONE OF THE BIGGEST Natural Bo.obs In NAIJA!!!!
See Something SUPERSIZED Below:

More photos on http://www./2014/07/lady-with-biggest-b00bs-in-nigeria.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2014
And so ?

What is this copycat craze now pervading Nigeria with every lady wanting to expose her boobs at the slightest opportunity?

This I bet is what the Psychiatrists refer to as EXHIBITIONISM.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2014
OP she is fat....

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by echobee(f): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2014
For where? Tia! This wan no reach cossy own joor angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2014
bia op..
dis geh knw say u dun carry her pishure cum nl?..

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Abukia404(f): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
She's pretty,I love her smile.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Wtf is wrong with her and those armpit hairs? Can't she depilate those hairs if she's gonna wear a sleeveless cloth?

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Danielle22(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2014
She is pretty....bt wait o, e no dey heavy am
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by damiva(f): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2014
I lyk her style.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2014
Abukia404: She's pretty,I love her smile.

Pretty ? 14 yrs no be play o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by shithapuns: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
her pic is allover badoo like 6 diff usernames,,,,,,,,,,,some with as many as 35 pics,,,,,,,,,,,she appears to bea a s td 4rm the pics
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Her own no reach sef.... If she sees I , my cousin boobs , she go fear....her own small.... E no reach yet grin...

Although , one will have all eyes on her but it can be so weighty.. sad embarassed
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
angry angry angry14 years!!!
Abukia404: She's pretty,I love her smile.

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by AUDREYBEE: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
Are you a credit expert? Do you have at least 2 years experince in risk analysis and risk asset management?
Have you worked in the Credit and loans department of a financial institution?
Well, your expertise is NEEDED. A newly licenced finance house is recruiting a credit and sales team!
Send your resume to hrmandfinance@gmail.com before Friday, 25th July, 2014.
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by phlemzy: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
Na who dash monkey banana! How will she be the lady with the biggest borbee, as big as Nigeria is. She's only lookin for cheap fame..
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by PamelaGold1(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
Na wa o! shocked so Ella don graduate to this level? I used to dislike this girl back in OWERRI coz of her lifestyle if sleeping with numerous girls till she left for ph to continue her acts there and graduated to having three..somes with ph big ladies, now I see her picture in almost every site angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
There are women with bigger packages, this one looks FAT.

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by lilmax(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Make sense
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
PamelaGold1: Na wa o! shocked so Ella don graduate to this level? I used to dislike this girl back in OWERRI coz of her lifestyle if sleeping with numerous girls till she left for ph to continue her acts there and graduated to having three..somes with ph big ladies, now I see her picture in almost every site angry

Who dey ask u for all dis idiotic analysis?? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
PamelaGold1: Na wa o! shocked so Ella don graduate to this level? I used to dislike this girl back in OWERRI coz of her lifestyle if sleeping with numerous girls till she left for ph to continue her acts there and graduated to having three..somes with ph big ladies, now I see her picture in almost every site angry
#story_for_the_gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op dey help advertise her wares.

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by experimentist: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Men look at those titties men... Feel sucking the milk out of dem bosom...cry

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Eyepencil: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Someone should help me with VASELINE!

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by s3nn2x(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
See N3ppl2s ooooo grin

The last picture was actually a turnoff...if you know you can't shave properly, then don't expose it. I hate seeing armpit hair on girls angry
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Eyepencil: Someone should help me with VASELINE!
what does an eyepencil need vasline for? Except d pencil is nolonger for the eyes only.
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by gfunkera(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
i have done her a couple of times, big boobs but not all that. d sex was wack too, she is more into girls than dudes
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Cecediva(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Impossible...she can't be
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by solihu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cecediva: Impossible...she can't be

grin grin grin I can see the reasons behind your statement. I agree you'd give her a run for her money cheesy

Meanwhile, are you both related wink
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Cecediva(f): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
solihu:

grin grin grin I can see the reasons behind your statement. I agree you'd give her a run for her money cheesy

Meanwhile, are you both related wink
lol...cheesy. Yea,she's my father's sister aunty's daughter cheesy tongue
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by shithapuns: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
gfunkera: i have done her a couple of times, big boobs but not all that. d sex was wack too, she is more into girls than dudes

somehow i blv u, {her pic is allover badoo, tons of pic, so it cnt be a case of impersonation,,,,she go b runz gal, but if the sex ws nt goodd, y go more thn 2x?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the boobs must be all sagged now, nuthing tht big can succesfully defy gravity,,,,,,,,,,,I BET her fav position was lying on her back,,,,,,sitting down topless ,, wud be a no no 4 her cos gravity strikes with a vengence in tht position
Re: Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos by Abukia404(f): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
I'm not a lesbo o,jes admiring her
Jregz:

Pretty ? 14 yrs no be play o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Performed Live On Stage In Surulere Lagos / Yemi Alade Blames Social Media For Causing Depression / "sammie Okposo Is A Shameless Wife Beater!" - Kate Henshaw Nuttal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.