Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ (824 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / I Am Looking For A Music Distribution House Or Guy In Nigeria / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by justinlmj(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2014
im a big fan of electronic house and dubstep...but wondered if im the only one?
Re: ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by humanimal: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Im pretty sure you won't have much difficulty finding people who like mainstream stuff... underground will be much harder. from my experiences, if its good music and its loud, people will dance/skank/vibe when you put it on but once its over will go straight bck to drake/wizkid etc...
Re: ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by theMusicNerd(m): 4:41am On Sep 24, 2015
justinlmj:
im a big fan of electronic house and dubstep...but wondered if im the only one?

I don't just listen to dubstep, I make dubstep! Used to think It was wierd sha.
Re: ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by humanimal: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
theMusicNerd:

I don't just listen to dubstep, I make dubstep! Used to think It was wierd sha.

yeah, me too, though just starting out... what kind of stuff are you making?? i.e on a scale of Skrillex<--------->Mala
Re: ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by wman(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
Yes, I do. More Nigerians are discovering EDM these days.

I love Avicii, The Chainsmokers, Tiesto and others.
Re: ★ Do Nigerians Listen To Dubstep , House Or Electronic Music ★ by ERORR404(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
Hi, everyone there is a thread for edm lovers here
https://www.nairaland.com/4080934/thread-lovers-edm/6

i myself make edm (future bass/tropical house) no promo and stuff but I've manged to gather over 30,000 total plays on soundcloud,you can check out my latest tropical house remix of kesha - praying
https://soundcloud.com/thehitmaker97/the-hit-kesha-praying-remix

(1) (Reply)

/ MUSIC DOWNLOAD - Iwo Loye By M.k / Cossy Orjiakor Parties Bra-less At Halloween Party. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.