Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog (963 Views)

Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Frosti(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Seun, Nairaland needs an official blog o. Why not create something like http://blog.nairaland.com where important news and updates can be posted by you and the Nairaland Management team? It sure would be better and nicer.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Frosti(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Updates like this can be posted on it and the link shared on the Front Page. www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Frosti: Seun, Nairaland needs an official blog o. Why not create something like http://blog.nairaland.com where important news and updates can be posted by you and the Nairaland Management team? It sure would be better and nicer.

I don't think you understand what a blog is, neither do you understand what a discussion forum is...for you to suggest seun should create a blog, when a discussion forum does the same thing as a blog.

This is the worst idea of the century.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by LarrySun(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
nuttyhnic:

I don't think you understand what a blog is, neither do you understand what a discussion forum is...for you to suggest seun should create a blog, when a discussion forum does the same thing as a blog.

I don't think you understand how to argue politely. I guess light travels faster than sound; some people appear bright until you see their posts and usernames.

Nutty indeed.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2014
LarrySun:
I don't think you understand how to argue politely. I guess light travels faster than sound; some people appear bright until you see their posts and usernames.

Nutty indeed.

That's a very terrible idea. That's polite enough.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by SirAweezy(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Like seriously... Is this an idea.. Your name should be apkos ehehhehe. Please stop it if you are kidding undecided
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Idrismusty97(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
We need a slap button!
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Frosti(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
You guys do not understand. But I know Seun does.

The blog will serve as a place where the entity/company NAIRALAND can post updates and info as it affects this site/business and its users/customers.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by tpia5: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2014
i agree.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by abohrandy: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
nuttyhnic:

I don't think you understand what a blog is, neither do you understand what a discussion forum is...for you to suggest[size=18pt] seun should create a blog, when a discussion forum does the same thing as a blog[/size].

are you effing kidding me? Nuttyhnic, u b one of those pipo weh no know sabi the difference of these things but will argue till death about it!! lemme help u here!!

A blog (a truncation of the expression web log)[1] is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts"wink typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Until 2009 blogs were usually the work of a single individual[citation needed], occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject. More recently "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and professionally edited.

An Internet forum, or message board or discussion forum, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

Blog
Discussion Forum
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
He should stop changing people's usernames and deleting pictures.

Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Idrismusty97(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
AntiGbagaun: He should stop changing people's usernames and deleting pictures.
How did you view this?
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Idrismusty97(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
More please smiley.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Idrismusty97(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by Frosti(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
abohrandy:

are you effing kidding me? Nuttyhnic, u b one of those pipo weh no know sabi the difference of these things but will argue till death about it!! lemme help u here!!

Blog
Discussion Forum
Exactly my point. But Admin has decided not to address the issue.
Re: Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog by abohrandy: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
AntiGbagaun: He should stop changing people's usernames and deleting pictures.

this place don dey turn to dictator ship small small oh!!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Troll! Google Ends 'real Name' Commenter Policy - And It Could Lea / Nawa Oooo / Be Still.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.