Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Thread For Those Who Their Username Was Changed! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thread For Those Who Their Username Was Changed! (687 Views)

Video Maker Fx Password And Username / All Programmers Drop Your 2go/facebook Username Here / Username And Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Their Username Was Changed! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2014
To whom This May Concern

I want use this opportunity to appeal to the management of Nairaland to give room to those who their usernames was modified to choose the best username suitable for them.

I, personally My ex username was p.u.s.h and Not PUSH1. The former is an acronym and not just a "WORD" and I am the only one with such a unique username. If given the chance to modify it myself, I will choose Prayush and not that PUSH1 of a word.

I hope you and your team will do justice to that for us. You can indicate if you want your username re-modified.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

About Apples's Swift Programming Language / Adobe Reader / Things That Only Gaxion Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.