Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy (42557 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations) / A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

I do not need to see it fail because like i said earlier, JUJU is a fallacy. How can it fail when it doesn't even exist?
The same JUJU that Sango used to breathe fire from his mouth, the same JUJU that people used to disappear, the same JUJU that people use to change to cats (yet this has never been proven, it is always hearsay). So much JUJU, we can't use it to find the Chibok girls. So much JUJU, they couldn't use the BULLETPROOF against the colonisers and slave takers.We need to wake up. This is 2014. JUJU is a freagn myth.
As rampant as it is, you would think it would have been proven at least once. My guy, i am being rational. Believing any of this crap would be IRRATIONAL.

Hey Nigga. . . .is this dude the person you are referring to as Sango?

If he is, that is aworo sango and not sango oba afefe (the king of the cloud)

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by macof(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Here's where you are wrong. It has mainly been hearsay and a situation of "take it or leave it"
How many times have you heard of people saying a witch changed into a cat but nobody was actually there when the witch changed. They happen to see a cat from the same location an old woman is spotted and then bam..."she's the one that changed into the cat"

As per the bulletproof thing, the same applies. When it fails, which it always does unless the shooter misses, they claim it was because the person didn't do something right. It is really simple. If this thing is real, film it and show it for all to see.

lol even in this very article, the first test worked.

If you can believe the second didn't work you should take the article in full then
Because you have no reason to accept one and scream foul on the other just because you can't bare to be wrong

If I showed you a video you would say it's trick, what then would you ask of again??
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Look at you displaying your ignorance. Shame on you too!
You can't keep lieing to people and expect them to keep believing you. We live in a world where people are more enlightened. Keep all you fables and false stories to the 15 century. This is 2014 son. We now know why we have rainbows, we now know rainfall and sunshine has nothing to do with lions mating/giving birth. We now know twins are not witches. We now know "abiku" children are simply "ss". We now know we have been fed a bunch of lies and yet you come out here to abuse me because i refuse to be GULLIBLE? Abeg go park for fashola BRT park.

All this powers and yet they did nothing to prevent our ancestors from colonization? Did nothing to develop their people yet i am to believe they had some nonsense powers or juju but they just chose not to use it? Even a 4year old child now knows better.
The same lies of "armed robbers picking up brooms to sweep homes due to juju". Come on go and park well.

Everytime anyone suggests they are ready to test the efficacy of the so-called juju, people like you always run away so wetin come be your own.
If this stuff is real, then lets see it. Is it that hard

To answer a part of your epistle up there. Why d foooorkkk does the government have to contact the so-called babalawo. If he knows how to find the chibok girls then do so goddamnit. This shait is beginning to piss me off

Lol

ghost ignore this guy. . .he is far from redemption from ignorance
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
macof:

lol even in this very article, the first test worked.

If you can believe the second didn't work you should take the article in full then
Because you have no reason to accept one and scream foul on the other just because you can't bare to be wrong

If I showed you a video you would say it's trick, what then would you ask of again??

Stop being naive. Show the video. How can i believe the first worked when I KNOW FOR A FACT that the JUJU is fake. How many times do i have to scream PROVE it? Why the secrecy. Why hasn't anyone been able to FILM the BULLETPROOF test?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Hey Nigga. . . .is this dude the person you are referring to as Sango?

If he is, that is aworo sango and not sango oba afefe (the king of the cloud)

The fact that you refer to another black man as "Nigga" alone shows me how ignorant you are. No point trying to have a meaningful discussion with you.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
You have been a joke all this while dude. I dont like arguing on this kind of topic. Words cant make it happen, action does. . . .the Yoruba people said many words cant fill the basket. We rather need to walk the talk.

You said here

phuckNL:

I do not need to see it fail because like i said earlier, JUJU is a fallacy.

This is wishful thinking. You assume it fallacy then it is. Why would you want us to take your own assumption and supposition?

Can you simply show us or point to a tangible thing that made you conclude charm is fallacy?

phuckNL: How can it fail when it doesn't even exist?

What? Charm is not existing? Juju which simply is a doll doesnt exist?

phuckNL: The same JUJU that Sango used to breathe fire from his mouth, the same JUJU that people used to disappear, the same JUJU that people use to change to cats (yet this has never been proven, it is always hearsay).

This likely expose your ignorance.

Charm is nothing but a devise that aids manipulation of natural forces and energies. Your quantum mechanism can dig more to that. . . .

Breathing fire, disappearing and creating optical illusion (seeing a dog while rather it is something else) can be made happen through charm.

And from all I have learnt, I dont think this is hearsay like you profess it is. This is very much practical not only with modern equipment but with feltish kits which you call JUJU.

Oh less I forgot, if those white men aint making this happen then i never exist.

Smh

phuckNL: So much JUJU, we can't use it to find the Chibok girls.

There is no sense here.

Have your people employed juju into the finding of the missing gals?

Alright how has your AMERICA, INTELLIGENCE AND SUPER TECH helped situation. Does this mean they dont exist?

So much I have to agree, the civilian JTF and hunters with there charm have done more the police, army and military intelligence with trillions of funding and large arsenal in the fight against boko-haram.

Do I need to show you a barrack filled with soldiers attacked and many weapons carted away while those that believe in their overhyped rifle ran hiding but CJTF and hunters with their charm killing boko members in hundreds?

phuckNL: So much JUJU, they couldn't use the BULLETPROOF against the colonisers and slave takers.

That was internal war and trade.

Your people were sold by your people. Some slaves are war captives and are been sold out.

The Yoruba saying, if the death from within doesnt kills you, that from external cant do anything.

Dig the sense.

phuckNL: We need to wake up. This is 2014.

Yeah you need to evolve from western fantasy and see realities within you.

Discoveries of today stands on the shoulder of the ancient. Everything science made out are rooten in the ancient knowledge. Now you want to forego that?

I could remember Sam Harris embracing Buddhism cuz he found some thoughts hidden in it. Quantum mech returning to ancient knowledge. And you this man want me to forget that ancient that bonds many knowledge? Na. . .

phuckNL: JUJU is a freagn myth.
As rampant as it is, you would think it would have been proven at least once. My guy, i am being rational. Believing any of this crap would be IRRATIONAL.

your opinion. I respect that.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

The fact that you refer to another black man as "Nigga" alone shows me how ignorant you are. No point trying to have a meaningful discussion with you.

Lol

Is the word an insult to ya?

Na wa o.

Well you missed the target. . . .Sango does not breathe fire. . . . .Aworo Sango does and you have the pic already.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Lol

Is the word an insult to ya?

Na wa o.

Well you missed the target. . . .Sango does not breathe fire. . . . .Aworo Sango does and you have the pic already.

Olodo. Google the meaning of the word. Educate yourself.
P.S Stop jumping into arguements juh. I referenced the issue of the babalowo using juju to find the chibok girls because ghost of sparta said someone came on LTV that he could do it but the govt didn't support him. I'm done argueing.

If JUJU is real, show it or prove it. If you can't do either SHUT THE FECCK UP
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Olodo. Google the meaning of the word. Educate yourself.

I know what it mean and what you think it should mean. Well I dont see it as offensive. It just like calling you 'black man', or 'negro'. Is this offensive?

phuckNL: P.S Stop jumping into arguements juh. I referenced the issue of the babalowo using juju to find the chibok girls because ghost of sparta said someone came on LTV that he could do it but the govt didn't support him. I'm done argueing.

This is not making sense. What is the trillions of naira in the defence pulse meant for?

Anyway the locals there are doing there best in the struggle with their charms and feltish weapons. . .far better than your uniform GEJ force and their tech-weapon. Even Ameica cant do nathing.

Ask the government to give way for CJTF and local hunters.

phuckNL: If JUJU is real, show it or prove it. If you can't do either SHUT THE FECCK UP

Proof on nairaland?

Many have been challeged on this forum. . . .if you are interested for this prove, contact ghostofsparta.

OR BETTER BOUNCE OUT

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I know what it mean and what you think it should mean. Well I dont see it as offensive. It just like calling you 'black man', or 'negro'. Is this offensive?

This is not making sense. What is the trillions of naira in the defence pulse meant for?

Anyway the locals there are doing there best in the struggle with their charms and feltish weapons. . .far better than your uniform GEJ force and their tech-weapon. Even Ameica cant do nathing.

Ask the government to give way for CJTF and local hunters.

Proof on nairaland?

Many have been challeged on this forum. . . .if you are interested for this prove, contact ghostofsparta.

OR BETTER BOUNCE OUT

Go get an education because you don't seem educated at all. So defence funds should be given to bablawos to find the girls? You better re-read the comments all over again and stop embarrassing yourself. I was on ghostofspartas thread where several people offered and nothing came out of it. Why am i not surprised.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Go get an education because you don't seem educated at all. So defence funds should be given to bablawos to find the girls?

Why not?

They killed hundreds of insurgent with their charm. . . .has your defence with their funds done anything reasonable all this while? Have they killed up to 200 boko men with all their weapons and intelligence from america in a battle ground like the locals did with their charm http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201405140147.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dlocals%2Bkilled%2B200%2Bbokoharam%2Bcharm%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26tbm%3D? Do you know how many hours it takes before some loose terrorist in Abuja can be disarmed in jail break attempt. . . .few terrorists and few guns put the whole DHQ in hellhole for hours while the locals with their charm disarmed them within some minutes http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/married-2-abducted-schoolgirls-boko-haram-kingpin/?. The captured terrorist were handed over to the military by the locals. Who takes the credits? And who do you think should take the credits http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/163600-70-boko-haram-suspects-killed-borno-raid-officials.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=70-boko-haram-suspects-killed-borno-raid-officials

Ragtag boko boys attacked a whole barrack, stole many caches of weapons and but it took the locals to chase them back into hidings while some killed. If you were GEJ, you would redirect funds to the locals instead of some whitewased cowards in uniform doing nothing with their tech-weapon bulllshiiiit and funds.

phuckNL: You better re-read the comments all over again and stop embarrassing yourself. I was on ghostofspartas thread where several people offered and nothing came out of it. Why am i not surprised.

who and who are these people? Have you confirmed if they complied?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by macof(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Stop being naive. Show the video. How can i believe the first worked when I KNOW FOR A FACT that the JUJU is fake. How many times do i have to scream PROVE it? Why the secrecy. Why hasn't anyone been able to FILM the BULLETPROOF test?

And what's your fact?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Why not?

They killed hundreds of insurgent with their charm. . . .has your defence with their funds done anything reasonable all this while? Have they killed up to 200 boko men with all their weapons and intelligence from america in a battle ground like the locals did with their charm http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201405140147.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dlocals%2Bkilled%2B200%2Bbokoharam%2Bcharm%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26tbm%3D? Do you know how many hours it takes before some loose terrorist in Abuja can be disarmed in jail break attempt. . . .few terrorists and few guns put the whole DHQ in hellhole for hours while the locals with their charm disarmed them within some minutes http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/married-2-abducted-schoolgirls-boko-haram-kingpin/?. The captured terrorist were handed over to the military by the locals. Who takes the credits? And who do you think should take the credits http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/163600-70-boko-haram-suspects-killed-borno-raid-officials.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=70-boko-haram-suspects-killed-borno-raid-officials

Ragtag boko boys attacked a whole barrack, stole many caches of weapons and but it took the locals to chase them back into hidings while some killed. If you were GEJ, you would redirect funds to the locals instead of some whitewased cowards in uniform doing nothing with their tech-weapon bulllshiiiit and funds.

who and who are these people? Have you confirmed if they complied?

Go and sleep. It's a waste of time argueing
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
macof:

And what's your fact?

Bulletproof JUJU has not been confirmed by anyone. FACT
It has always been hearsay. FACT
No one has recorded and shown any of these test runs on video FACT Obviously they would claim the charm won't work because of the camera. cheesy buuuullllshitttt
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Stop being naive. Show the video. How can i believe the first worked when I KNOW FOR A FACT that the JUJU is fake.

Video evidence pls.

phuckNL: How many times do i have to scream PROVE it?

come out and pick a challenge. Why are you scared?

phuckNL: Why the secrecy. Why hasn't anyone been able to FILM the BULLETPROOF test?

Hte same way Electromagnetic reactive armour is secret and there is no video proof but it is fact that there is.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Go and sleep. It's a waste of time argueing

All again you have proven that you have been whitewashed and completety blind from seeing anything good from you except it is done by your whitemen.

I have proven charms is more potent than hi-tech weapons, military funds and fake intelligence. I used bobko haram, locals and military as a case study.

Where is your facts of nairalanders taking Ghost's challenge?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Bulletproof JUJU has not been confirmed by anyone. FACT

False

Media nationwide confirmed it potency.

phuckNL: It has always been hearsay. FACT

False.

The locals in the north have used it over and over.

phuckNL: No one has recorded and shown any of these test runs on video FACT

Wrong,

check the video of a walking mat in Ijebu during Agemo festival on youtube, it is charm in work.

phuckNL: Obviously they would claim the charm won't work because of the camera. cheesy buuuullllshitttt

And who made this claim foolish liar?

Our Osanyin was on camera. . . Check it out on youtube.

Who is the babalawo that said charm doesnt work on camera? Must you lie to make a point?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Neroanna(f): 1:24am On Jul 09, 2014
donphilopus:

Ogami... Ane etuno uwa vi?! Nenki Egbira?! Makuwu gan!
grin easy wit dat tribe of urz. Hmm ane etuno onime vi.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by 69ideasNigeria: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by donphilopus: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Neroanna: grin easy wit dat tribe of urz. Hmm ane etuno onime vi.

Lol... Makuwu gan!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Neroanna(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Makuwu gan!
yeh makuwu too.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by kingston277(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
phuckNL:

I do not need to see it fail because like i said earlier, JUJU is a fallacy. How can it fail when it doesn't even exist?
The same JUJU that Sango used to breathe fire from his mouth, the same JUJU that people used to disappear, the same JUJU that people use to change to cats (yet this has never been proven, it is always hearsay). So much JUJU, we can't use it to find the Chibok girls. So much JUJU, they couldn't use the BULLETPROOF against the colonisers and slave takers.We need to wake up. This is 2014. JUJU is a freagn myth.
Wait. If they believed charms can protect them from bodily harm, why did they make shields and armor?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

False

Media nationwide confirmed it potency.

False.

The locals in the north have used it over and over.

Wrong,

check the video of a walking mat in Ijebu during Agemo festival on youtube, it is charm in work.

And who made this claim foolish liar?

Our Osanyin was on camera. . . Check it out on youtube.

Who is the babalawo that said charm doesnt work on camera? Must you lie to make a point?

Stop being ignorant. Everything you sighted there is what we call "magic tricks"
Chris Angel walked on water - was that JUJU too?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
phuckNL:

Stop being ignorant. Everything you sighted there is what we call "magic tricks"
Chris Angel walked on water - was that JUJU too?

Apparantly you are delving deep into ignorance.

Do you even care to know what JUJU, charm is before you dispute it?

Magic is simply trickery art and science. It stood firm for entertainment purposes. . . .

Adding, you acclaimed fallacy you called facts have been shredded. Come up with tangible substance rather than picking some silly straws.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingston277:
Wait. If they believed charms can protect them from bodily harm, why did they make shields and armor?

Foolish question.

There is no 100% safety guarante using a protection.

Why do our soldiers get hitted by bullets, pieced with bomb blast and throat slitted with knife when they engage boko boys? Is there armor, proofs and skill not enough to protect them?

Hey dude, put your sense on when asking questions. You tried but not relevant.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Apparantly you are delving deep into ignorance.

Do you even care to know what JUJU, charm is before you dispute it?

Magic is simply trickery art and science. It stood firm for entertainment purposes. . . .

Adding, you acclaimed fallacy you called facts have been shredded. Come up with tangible substance rather than picking some silly straws.

Are you related to Patience Jonathan? Na only you sabi the jagbajantis wey you write up there. shocked
Anyway, i'm done arguing. No need wasting my time. This will be my last response to you on this topic so don't bother replying.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by kingston277(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Foolish question.

There is no 100% safety guarante using a protection.

Why do our soldiers get hitted by bullets, pieced with bomb blast and throat slitted with knife when they engage boko boys? Is there armor, proofs and skill not enough to protect them?

Hey dude, put your sense on when asking questions. You tried but not relevant.
...wth, man undecided How was that foolish?
I was asking a legitimate question by addressing people who believed they put 100% trust into these charms like it was armor or something.
mtcheew!

Of course I know there is no guaranteed protection. Wearing the christian cross doesn't protect at all but that doesn't stop people from wearing it like it's suppose to do something. And there were skeptics in every society.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by chiefkpokp(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sanchez01:
I believe I can help you with that.
. Bros abeg if u can I promised to do u well, what do we do now?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by SenatorJames(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Human being!
Africa!!
Nigeria!!!

Thank God for J-----E------S------U-------S
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Sanchez01: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
chiefkpokp: . Bros abeg if u can I promised to do u well, what do we do now?
That's not the problem though; where are you? State I mean?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
phuckNL:

Are you related to Patience Jonathan? Na only you sabi the jagbajantis wey you write up there. shocked
Anyway, i'm done arguing. No need wasting my time. This will be my last response to you on this topic so don't bother replying.

I still cant find anything tangible from any of your claims.

Well good you take the escape route. . . .safe
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingston277:
...wth, man undecided How was that foolish?
I was asking a legitimate question by addressing people who believed they put 100% trust into these charms like it was armor or something.
mtcheew!

Of course I know there is no guaranteed protection. Wearing the christian cross doesn't protect at all but that doesn't stop people from wearing it like it's suppose to do something. And there were skeptics in every society.

Sorry dude. I should have taken it softly on ya.

There is no one here making claim about 100% trust on charm rather we are discussing on the potency of charm.

Charm is not standing on belief like you said about cross. It is a practical techiques serving a special purpose.

I think you can see the difference now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics) / Oba Of Ewuare Of Benin Visits Edo Indigenes In Rivers State / Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.