Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lies You Ever Told Your Parents To Miss School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Ever Told Your Parents To Miss School (451 Views)

I miss school / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Were Told About The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies You Ever Told Your Parents To Miss School by flejnr(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2014
I can remember in secondary school I always had this habit of falling sick of fever on thursdays juSt in a bid of not going to school to avoid manual labour in school!
Re: Lies You Ever Told Your Parents To Miss School by christejames(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
To be honest i have never missed a class right from my primary to secondary school days, Even if I'm sick (until i am permitted home by my teacher that i can called that day a "missed day"). My parents were so strict especially my dad, i could still remember when i was in primary two (or so) i delayed and went to school late. To add salt to injury i was driven back home when i got home i unfortunately met my dad (he hasn't gone to work then) and the man just lucked me up in the room (cause if i was allowed outside i will play till twilight). Fortunately the back door was always locked from inside so i used that door (if i want to know whether the sun is still blazing *wink*) but didn't go out cause if I'm caught by my dad i go chop Cain tire!!!

(1) (Reply)

Online Informatica Training |informatica Training / Free Scholarship To Candidate To School Outside Nigeria Call (08076791197) / BOXI Online Training In India, USA, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Malasiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.