Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Testing 1 2 3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Testing 1 2 3 (921 Views)

Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? / Prometric Pearson VUE IT Certification Testing Centres In Nigeria / Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing 1 2 3 by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2014
cestmoi1, why now, why now, who changed your name?

moving on........

lynpetra
( I am not sure of this person's gender)
adaobi123

ehmm, ehmmm who again oh?
ehen
mzmariah
nomski (reluctantly puts her name)
who else?, who else? btw, moving on to the guys... ehen before I forget, see my big head
safarigirl
and
ishilove ( I like your story, but you can be to uptight)

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey
Jamie( not sure of this ones gender)
myn....d( ehmm I change my mind, I won't call him, so I will leave his name incomplete).. who else ? .... OK.

Now i'm sure you all want to know why I called you here, it's for something very important, but before I tell you what it is, I will like to apologize if I'm in anyway disturbing you.

now let me not beat around the bush and go straight to the point, the reason I called your names is to test something, I was told about it by someone, and I found it very interesting, in fact I find it very amusing, I wanted to test if my "mention button" was working, I was told that if I mention someone's name, the person would appear, like the native doctor appeared in nollywood film I watched last night, I just wanted to confirm it... thank you very much.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dannyxy: cestmoi1, why now, why now, who changed your name?

moving on........

lynpetra
adaobi123

ehen
mzmariah
who else?, who else? btw, moving on to the guys... ehen before I forget, see my big head
safarigirl
and

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey
myn....d( ehmm I change my mind, I won't call him, so I will leave his name incomplete).. who else ? .... OK.

Now i'm sure you all want to know why I called you here, it's for something very important, but before I tell you what it is, I will like to apologize if I'm in anyway disturbing you.

now let me not beat around the bush and go straight to the point, the reason I called your names is to test something, I was told about it by someone, and I found it very interesting, in fact I find it very amusing, I wanted to test if my "mention button" was working, I was told that if I mention someone's name, the person would appear, like the native doctor appeared in nollywood film I watched last night, I just wanted to confirm it... thank you very much.

grin grin grin grin
Joblessness cheesy
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014

moving on........

lynpetra
adaobi123

ehen
mzmariah
safarigirl
and

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey

grin grin grin grin
I have an idea now.....
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Dannyxy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Joblessness cheesy
you can say that again, wait are you a witch?, I'm sorry, I mean wizard?, sorry, sorry, please forgive me, no I mean prophetess, how did you know that i am jobless?, mehn your jazz strong gan.. grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Dannyxy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cestmoi1:
I have absolutely no idea.....
ehya, Pele, it is well with you.
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dannyxy: ehya, Pele, it is well with you.
Amen.I have an idea now.It's been explained on a thread on FP.
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2014

moving on........

lynpetra
adaobi123

ehen
mzmariah
safarigirl
and

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey

grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzzz.you no serious I swear grin
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abeg make una no dey quote Dannyxy. Ehen, how did the experiment go? I never disappear o
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by AbuMikey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2014

moving on........

lynpetra
adaobi123

ehen
mzmariah
safarigirl
and

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey

grin grin grin grin

Guy, You dey use me play abi? grin
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Kslib(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
E be like say person hijack dannyxy account!
Re: Testing 1 2 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2014

moving on........

lynpetra
adaobi123

ehen
mzmariah
safarigirl
and

continues
kslib
dannyhumphrey
abumikey

grin grin grin grin
Make I reply you now.Chai! You no try at all.Why nollywood? Don't belittle me/us na.Haba! Ehen? Are you sure you are ok? Lol.....How have you been?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland State Of The Union Thread / ‘asari Dokubo Was Arrested In South Africa In $9.3m #cashforarms Deal’ / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.