Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. (613 Views)

Help! I Am Suffering From Depression / Please Help Save My Brother. / Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by anthonykind(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Help me, am suffering from staphylloccocus, am a boy of 23 years old, i don't have a girlfriend and i dont know how i contacted this disease, am tired of my life, please help me if you know the medicine, i have been to several hospital yet no soluction, and i dont have anybody to help me, am a very young boy, i am suffering from this disease for the past 8 years now am tired. please if you know the medicine save life instead of using it to find money and God will bless you, because alot of people are living with this disease. please i beg you in the name of Jesus save my life and the life of many, money is not everything please i beg you save my life am dieing.
Re: Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
The best I can do for now is to bring attention to your thread.
Help is on the way

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by tunnyl(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hi brother. Get two pieces of aloe vera, cut into pieces, put everything in a container, add one bottle of original honey, fill the comtainer with water. Take half cup twice a day. and keep visiting the hospital. cuz i havent tried this method myself, just sharing the content of a great herbal book i bought...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by mishodukisic(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
where are you located? Can u send me mail @ ijemish@gmail.com?..... I can help u
Re: Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by omicron(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
There is NO disease called ''staphyllococcus''.
Re: Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Get to hospital, do a urinary culture.....and take the antibiotics prescribed based on the result.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Terror! Passenger Collapses And Dies Getting Off Sierra Leon Flight / US Missionary Doctor Gradually Get Healed Of Ebola After Administering Zmapp / Ebola Possible Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.