Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act (902 Views)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / Unilorin Admission / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by ade4prof: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2008
Unilorin admission is base on Fraudulent Act
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by talk2dre(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2008
i believe so
how can 34% be chosen ahead of 72% in the post ume
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by dapsycool(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
you have to be adbul yakubu layi, sulemonu kasali, bin laden, yusufu lai etc by name or from kwara/kogi or other sufforic state, if not u must know someone from somewhere that knows something about something hahahahahahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin,
don't ever choose unilorin if u are not selected now, its a messed up school. FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by Fadajasi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
Exactly
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by qdizie: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
u guys are green horns, where u not advised before u chose unilorin as your school of choice? unilorin is a pseudo-state school where u only have to be an indegene, a muslim indegene to stand a chance of admission. nxt yr is another year
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by fadinus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
mind you, my own Kogi state is not a sufforic state, watch ur mouth.
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by byommite(f): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
I think Uni IYONU so called Unilorin needs to check the way they do things. I will furnished u people with the admission list for last year and the post jamb results for last year where you will see many people who had 0,0 and did not meet up with the said cut off mark of 8,7 listed in the admission list. I still have that in my system. I think they are saying if your are not an Islamic person or from Kwara state don't apply. My state OAU shine your eye and stop forcing the highest cut off mark for the state indigences.
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by lambeast: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
byommite:

I think Uni IYONU so called Unilorin needs to check the way they do things. I will furnished u people with the admission list for last year and the post jamb results for last year where you will see many people who had 0,0 and did not meet up with the said cut off mark of 8,7 listed in the admission list. I still have that in my system. I think they are saying if your are not an Islamic person or from Kwara state don't apply. My state OAU shine your eye and stop forcing the highest cut off mark for the state indigences.
I think you are just being a sadist or racist sort of.This the third time i'm applying for unilorin;passed their cut-off marks and i was chosen the third time.So, don't go to that area and you have the guts to call us sorrofic states.
Anyway, try harder the next season.it might be your turn.
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by adelove65(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2008
what is not good is not good,don't let's be tribalistic,let's say the fact and cry out unilorin is not fair in admitting. a federal school for that matter.What should OOU,LASU and other state institution do if a federal school is doing like that.

LET'S CRY OUT,THIS IS NOT THEIR FIRST TIME,THEY MUST STOP THIS.

GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS DON'T SLEEP OOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by adelove65(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
Many names appeared twice,the same jamb number,another person has no jamb number and hes admitted.

AH,NA WAOOOOOOOO embarassed
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by whatnext: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2008
abeg wetin be the meaning of sufforic or sorrofic? Abeg make una answer me - dem fit ask during screening. cheesy
Re: Unilorin Admission Is Base On Fraudulent Act by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2008
whatnext:

abeg wetin be the meaning of sufforic or sorrofic? Abeg make una answer me - them fit ask during screening. cheesy

lmao!, lol

just hiss when asked grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Admmission List Is Out ,go Check Yours / Short Courses That Will Change Your Career / Studing M.sc Financial Management In Rgu Or In University Of Stirling M.sc Finance Which These Schoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.