Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions (4063 Views)

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / HARPS Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by iteire5: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
HARPS - A Holding company With group operations in Nigeria.and interests in Marine, Property Development as well as the Petroleum Sector is looking to fill the following vacancies in a number of its subsidiaries.

At HARPS we believe our success will always be dependent on our ability to evolve and consistently meet the needs of our clients.
With various diversified interests in Energy, Banking, Property Development, Bio-Technology & Maritime Assets and services we remain committed to expanding our client base and brand equity. We remain strongly committed to growing our market presence through innovation, high quality product and services, and remaining responsive to our client’s needs. Our international presence, alliances and relationships remains our key strength.

Applications are invited from experienced and motivated individuals looking to apply themselves and be part of an exciting and diverse team:

Below are the following positions you can apply for:

1. Finance Manager

2. HSE Officer

3. Land Surveyor

4. Quantity Surveyor

5. Electrical Engineer

6. Snr. Maintenance Officer

7. Mechanical Engineer

8. Architectural Engineer

9. Project Coordinator

10. Operations Manager

11. Civil Engineer

To Apply for each position check: http://www.nigeriajoblinks.com/jobs/harps-vacancy-12-different-positions
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by zee4luv: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
iteire5: HARPS - A Holding company With group operations in Nigeria.and interests in Marine, Property Development as well as the Petroleum Sector is looking to fill the following vacancies in a number of its subsidiaries.
At HARPS we believe our success will always be dependent on our ability to evolve and consistently meet the needs of our clients.
With various diversified interests in Energy, Banking, Property Development, Bio-Technology & Maritime Assets and services we remain committed to expanding our client base and brand equity. We remain strongly committed to growing our market presence through innovation, high quality product and services, and remaining responsive to our client’s needs. Our international presence, alliances and relationships remains our key strength.
Applications are invited from experienced and motivated individuals looking to apply themselves and be part of an exciting and diverse team:
Below are the following positions you can apply for:
1. Finance Manager
2. HSE Officer
3. Land Surveyor
4. Quantity Surveyor
5. Electrical Engineer
6. Snr. Maintenance Officer
7. Mechanical Engineer
8. Architectural Engineer
9. Project Coordinator
10. Operations Manager
11. Civil Engineer
To Apply for each position check: http://www.nigeriajoblinks.com/jobs/harps-vacancy-12-different-positions
[color=#770077][/color]

ave dey cald for deir test, cos i applied nd ave nt heard anytin from dem?
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by Whalewale(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
I wrote a test last week. Waiting to hear from them about the next stage... Who else wrote the online test
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by Whalewale(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am I the only one that wrote the test
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by chengfu: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Whalewale: Am I the only one that wrote the test

E be like say na OYO u dey o. Applied but didn't hear anytyn from them. Bro just keep holding d faith
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by Whalewale(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2014
Has anyone heard from HARPS yet
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by okeyz(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi wale, i wrote the online test , infact, i wrote 2 test , project coordinator and operations manager , i want to know if anybody had same experience...though i have not heard from them ...
Re: HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions by Whalewale(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
okeyz:
Hi wale, i wrote the online test , infact, i wrote 2 test , project coordinator and operations manager , i want to know if anybody had same experience...though i have not heard from them ...

Same here

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Internship 2017 / NPC Special Workforce - Gather Here For Daily Updates / Kpmg Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.