Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Following His Dad’s Death, Charley Boy Has Started Smoking Again!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Following His Dad’s Death, Charley Boy Has Started Smoking Again!!!! (705 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Following His Dad’s Death, Charley Boy Has Started Smoking Again!!!! by faku: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Charley however blamed his new lifestyle on the death of his father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, who used to warn him about doing things in excess! And that I fact was one issue he has always had with his late dad!

Charley Boy said,
“I quit smoking for over five years now, but I started smoking again about three weeks ago because I was running mental, preparing for my father’s rites of passage, I have had this discussion with him almost a year ago when I asked him how he would want to be buried and what would be his expectations. He replied saying that ‘I know that no matter what I tell you now, it would end up being the Charley Boy show. Even at that, I would be..... please more details here >>>http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/Awww
Re: Following His Dad’s Death, Charley Boy Has Started Smoking Again!!!! by Sheenor: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
dis man can nvr change....

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Flashes Bo0bs As Germany Score World Cup Winning Goal In Brazil | Photo / Prince William, Kate Middleton And Prince George's Vacation Plans! / Were Is M.i (the Musician)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.