Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World (76131 Views)

Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by sexyedjutto: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Hahaha obasanjo nkor ??
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by emmadejust(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
our nigeria wealthy men or leader value is a secret one
that u can not estimate Their worth,
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: Btw OP try and edit your post. Try and itemize your posts well. You just jampacked everything like agbero undecided
imagine!
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
As dollar enter my hand yesterday nah so e go continue till thy kingdom come...

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by winner01(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Goodluck jonathan should be number 3. At least our 20billion dollars still dey with him.

I noticed obama is not on the list.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tonididdy(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
You still didn't get me. Separating them is not the issue. Let them look itemized. There's a sample in my previous comment. There's space between number 10 and number 9 down to number 7. I also made the names bold. It looks pleasant to a reader that way unlike when they look clustered. No p if you can't modify it. I'm just saying.
Cheers!!! smiley
that's the job of a MOD to modify posts i guess?
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by zudozz: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Only d 1s that give 2 Charity like d President of Abu Dhabi is rich 2 me. Others are rich in their pocket.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by akatonero(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Haba mallam Abacha pass all this now even when u combine all of their money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by colossus2: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

tongue
Na every house thread you dey enter. What are you looking for here cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by colossus2: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
tonididdy: that's the job of a MOD to modify posts i guess?

How is it the job of a mod?
If I were to be the OP you would have seen the beauty of this thread undecided
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
Na every house thread you dey enter. What are you looking for here cheesy

Hahaha i dey follow your footsteps na grin
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by DocAdray(f): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2014
No Nigerian 'Money-bag' on the list??!

idontbelieveit!
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by NobleAky(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2014
iamliltee: Next: 6. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
Emir of Dubai - $4 billion
Maktoum, Emir of
Dubai – $4 billion
As the ruler of Dubai, Mohammed bin Rashid Al
Maktoum is also automatically the Prime Minister
and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates.
He came to power in 2006, succeeding his older
brother Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. He
owns 99.67 percent of Dubai Holding. He is also
responsible for the construction of landmarks like
the Palm Islands, Burj Al Arab and the Burj Al
Khalifa. His family’s total wealth is estimated to
be around $44 billion.
Next: 5. Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan,
President of United Arab Emirates - $15 billion
llion
As the Emir of Abu Dhabi, Khalifa bin Zayed Al
Nahyan is also the President of the United Arab
Emirates. He took over as President in 2004 after
the death of his father. He is the chairman of the
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. His family has
an estimated wealth of more than $150 billion. He
is known for his philanthropic work, making
donations to orphanages in Turkmenistan,
hospitals in the US and schools in Wales.
Next: 4. Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King
of Saudi Arabia - $18 billion

Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is the third
richest monarch in the world. He became King of
Saudi Arabia in 2005 after the death of his half
brother King Fahd. As the Saudi King, he is also
the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. Under
his regime, the country has slowly been
undertaking reforms, including allowing more
rights to women. He is known for his immediate
response to international disasters, like the 2008
earthquake in China and Hurricane Katrina in New
Orleans.
Next: 3. Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei - $
20 billion

Hassanal Bolkiah’s complete name is Sultan Haji
Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni
Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien
Sa’adul Khairi Waddien. He became the Sultan of
Brunei after the abdication of his father in 1967.
He has one of the largest car collections in the
world, with some companies making new cars
exclusively for him. He even has a Rolls Royce
coated with 24K gold.
...Islamic rich kings! Now you tell me why terrorism is very common. Many Sponsors abound!

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by ddeola: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Arab money...
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by airclipse(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
so upon all the looting jona nor still make the list
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by colossus2: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2014
tonididdy: that's the job of a MOD to modify posts i guess?

SAMPLE

2. Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand - $30billion

Bhumibol Adulyadej is the beloved King of
Thailand. He is the longest currently serving head of state and the longest reigning monarch in the history of his country. He has been the country’s King since 1946. He has made generous contributions to various sectors of Thai society. He is considered to be the richest royal in the world.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1532347_84p06_jpeg77dc9342cde3c3f22fb0cfa425e940de

1. Vladimir Putin, President of Russia - $40billion

Vladimir Putin has been the Russian President
since 2012, though he also served in the post from 2000 to 2008. Though his reported income is only $80,000, Putin is said to be a multi-billionaire because of his stakes in various Russian companies. He has had several houses built ostensibly as official residences of the head of state or government. One in Praskoveevka near the Black Sea is said to cost around a billion dollars.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1532348_putin_0_jpeg20892761a1e8189032500bd2d25f7c9e
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by colossus2: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hahaha i dey follow your footsteps na grin
The smiley wen I wan use for you no dey nairaland. E dey bbm and whatsapp grin
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by damola311: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Some people/family are even richer than a whole country

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by yemiuk: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
What about poroshenco? The president of ukraine!
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tuffgongjo(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Op please give us d list of presidos with no shoes while growing up.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Kezifils(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2014
faithzy: after they wud say, its Africans leaders that are corrupt.....imagine puttin havin 40 billion dollars and owns most of russian company....i wont blame Atiku and co.

These guys make the money in legal ways and have declared their assets. They might be involved in shaddy deals bt who cares? They are already rich

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Richardiyke271(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
How can Jona b part of dis list? Hmmm dis guy is not rich nah, he won't make d list to no 20
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Putin being d richest have $40b, yet $20b got lost in naija without trace. Men, GEJ may b richer Dan all dese mofos if u understand Wah I mean.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by mainheart(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2014
u can't know all. politicians can be tricky. our President may be reacher than those aforementioned don't undermined corruption.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tonididdy(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
How is it the job of a mod?
If I were to be the OP you would have seen the beauty of this thread undecided
I once had a disorganized topic in one of the forums on here and I woke up the next morning to see my topic had made FP and it was looking crisp and organised,well lettered and paragraphed and the Mod even went to the extent of sourcing more pics to make my topic more inviting....I didn't believe it was my topic,I had to scroll to view the OP's monick and behold it was MINE.

so blame the mods not the OP

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by killzone(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Upon all the money they are spending on Jonathan he did not make the list smh
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by juman(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2014
12 billions reported mission during ibb time.

obj spent 16 billions on electricity and generated less than 2k mw in eight years.

20 billion allegedly missing during jonathan time.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by paveinc(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
even if any nigerian president steals 10 million dollars evryday for 8yrs it wont even amonut to 40billion dollars..its very unrealistic to say a nigerian president both past n present can worth more than 40 billion dollars..nigerians with speculation,aw much u na get self
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Missmossy(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
I see Jona isn't on this listsad

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by say4gunit(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Whr is GEJ? That list is incomplete wo, Oga Jonah suppose dey there wo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.