Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! (633 Views)

Check Out This Legendary Phone! Do You Remember Dialing On It? / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Debeloved87(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
I owns dis BB tour dat i just got.. But now that i want to dial my balance or recharge airtime, it just go into a call instead of loading the codes and i hear "this number does not exist,try again". What can i do, pls.
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Turn off ya data connection and try again
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Debeloved87(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Whizpeter: Turn off ya data connection and try again
its still doing and saying desame thing
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by funkyrash(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Debeloved87: its still doing and saying desame thing
repeat it again or restart your phone! That happens to my phone sometimes!
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Debeloved87: its still doing and saying desame thing

Go to Phones Category on Nairaland and click the topic on BB problems.. Post ya problem there so that they would help you
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Debeloved87(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Whizpeter:

Go to Phones Category on Nairaland and click the topic on BB problems.. Post ya problem there so that they would help you
i av done dat earlier, but ppl hardly respond thats why i create a thread...well still on d same matter.
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by moneybag007(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2014
@ Op, your tour will remain lyk that if you refuse to subscribe to any of the plans that can either give Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ a big edge "EDGE" or 3G with bb logo beside It̶̲̥̅̊... I've been using bb for quite some times Ϟo̶̲̥̅ώ... This sud be M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 6th bb if I'm not mistaken, Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ can only encounter this problem if you're not on any BIS plan @ d moment... It will be sorted out immediately to subscribe...#Alldbest

2 Likes

Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by femi4: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Debeloved87: i av done dat earlier, but ppl hardly respond thats why i create a thread...well still on d same matter.
Its because you are not patient.
If you post a problem, give it at least 6hrs to get attention
Re: BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! by Debeloved87(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
moneybag007: @ Op, your tour will remain lyk that if you refuse to subscribe to any of the plans that can either give Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ a big edge "EDGE" or 3G with bb logo beside It̶̲̥̅̊... I've been using bb for quite some times Ϟo̶̲̥̅ώ... This sud be M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 6th bb if I'm not mistaken, Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ can only encounter this problem if you're not on any BIS plan @ d moment... It will be sorted out immediately to subscribe...#Alldbest
you are very right...i av to remove my sim card to subscribe on a bis plan usin anoda phone, and now its working.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help My Tecno M3 Got Bricked And I Need Its Boot.img File Only / Moto Moto E / Free Wifi ???.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.