Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline (2188 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies Mid-air Aboard Arik Air / My Ordeal With Arik Air / Arik's Horrible Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline by Tyche(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
udysweet: I have a picture of you in my mind's eye,not a pleasant one. If you can do all of dis without been in a bad situation,wat if u find urself ine one? Enuf said tho,dis is my last comment to you. But before u open ur mouth to cuss me out afta reading dis,picture all d females in ur life

I do not have the time to peddle words with you woman!
Re: Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline by CocoLoca(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
every time i fly and i see arik people stranded at the airport i always laugh and then feel bad immediately.

my cousin came from NY and needed to go to enugu, 7am flight took off at 4pm. i remember when we dropped him at the GAT that morning and when he finally took off in the evening, in fact his american accent turned to igbo accent by then! grin grin grin

i can NEVER fly those guys cos they never change. arik is synonymous with delay.. tufia
Re: Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline by sluvy4tune(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2014
If Arik no delay your flight just know something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
deor03: I once left Abuja 2.30am for a 7pm flight to Lagos. I got to Lagos 3.20am, slept at the airport till 5.30am

That was the last time,I went close to anything Arik. I don't go near their stand,nor click on website.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Strive Masiyiwa: How I Deal With Corruption (plus,speech Download) | #qd™101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.