Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) (1420 Views)

Could This Be The Nigeria Longest Username On Facebook? Pics Below / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by DeeOneBangin: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Deeonebangin: Cortana predicted Germany will beat Brazil, don't forget Cortana has 100% corrected predictions over the last 12 games grin

Windows Phone virtual personal assistant, Cortana, has predicted a victory for the Argentines over the Dutch in Wednesday's second semifinals clash at the ongoing FIFA world cup in Brazil.

The Dutch meanwhile, are the bookies favorites to book a second consecutive world cup final spot, after narrowly loosing to Spain in the final, in South Africa four years ago.

Cortana, so far has predicted 13 matches correctly in the ongoing World cup 2014 , including Tuesday's massacre of hosts Brazil by the Germans.

Do you think Cortana will finally get it wrong in today's match?
Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by flyingdutchman(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014
South America vs Europe: Who wins the world cup? I know sey Brazil go support Argentina.
Guys, I just wanna say thankyou for opening a mature, football thread here. Now we can FENCE OUR ESTATE HERE

1 Like

Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by MANGAM(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2014
I just asked by babe this morning who she thinks wil win the world cup and she said Nigeria or ghana. I looked at her and didn't knw what to say
Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
MANGAM: I just asked by babe this morning who she thinks wil win the world cup and she said Nigeria or ghana. I looked at her and didn't knw what to say
Really?! No mind her! Germany will win the world Cup
Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by fingard02k(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2014
MANGAM: I just asked by babe this morning who she thinks wil win the world cup and she said Nigeria or ghana. I looked at her and didn't knw what to say
una still dey here?
Argentina messi is lifting that trophy
Charlesgodwin90:
na only u waka cum? Y u wan spoil my thread?
my guy abeg come carry your thread back
Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by flyingdutchman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bros, come carry ya thread back oo!
Re: D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) by MANGAM(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
The flyingdutchman, pls today u pass flypassbrasil
flyingdutchman: Bros, come carry ya thread back oo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Advantages Of Being Shy / "My Inlaws Want Me To Wed My Late Wife's Corpse" / Amaozara Village In Alayi Bende Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.