Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola (9910 Views)

Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by MisterLongman(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi: Oyinlola should help Omisore win the governorship election before demanding reinstatement. This is very selfish of Oyinlola.
You think he is stupid like you

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by kalamayat: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: What's so special being
secretary of a political
party? Only in Nigeria. Jonathan should give him a
ministerial appointment.
We need to move on
please.
He was given this option before, he said he was to old to be carrying files up and down in the national secretariat in abuja. Gej has so much respect for him. Omisore is the one manipulating pdp against Oyinlola.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by kalamayat: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2014
secretary of a political
ministerial appointment.
We need to move on
please.
He was given this option before, he said he was to old to be carrying files up and down in the national secretariat in abuja; Gej has so much respect for him, Omisore is the one manipulating pdp against Oyinlola.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by kalamayat: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2014
secretary of a political
ministerial appointment.
We need to move on
please.
secretary of a political
ministerial appointment.
We need to move on
please.
He was given this option before, he said he was to old to be carrying files up and down in the national secretariat in abuja; Gej has so much respect for him, Omisore is the one manipulating pdp against Oyinlola.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by soulfood(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2014
emmyrichie: Was this man corrupt when he was in power?

Has he ever stolen from the people's monies?

Did he develop the state he governed to the satisfaction of the inhabitants?

If any of the answers to the questions is 'NO' then he's just a thief like the rest.

Bonjour Nigeria.
What is this man saying? Your questions are out of line with your conclusion. So he is a thief if he has never stolen or if was not corrupt? Please reconstruct your grammar.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gang of crooks and killers trying to outsmart one another. Absolutely no business of mine. Next pls.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by shanaka4u(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oyinlola,it is beta u make sure u ar given an offer or beta stil take wateva offer PDP gves u b4 d august 9 electn cos afta dat electn,dey wil b disappointed wit d outcome of d electn so much so dat dey wont gve u anytin.so it beta u look 4 it nw or neva.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by molas02: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
cyril83: With or without him, iyiola omisore cannot win osun election
Wait and see mr Oga
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by zurine(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
wow
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by raphaeladex: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
2015 calculations.have started
I hope aregbesola survives this
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
soulfood:
What is this man saying? Your questions are out of line with your conclusion. So he is a thief if he has never stolen or if was not corrupt? Please reconstruct your grammar.

Go and drink acid.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Afeezcoay(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
if he lik make he reinstatement him or not nofin concern me... I beg who hav 2 Oranges should giv me 1 out of it so dat i can use it 2 break my fasting when it's time.
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
phayvoursky: Sorry sire. Do I know you? Wetn concern me.
My water don boil; na eba sure pass o
am wit u holla me Wen the eba don set I beg
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by kenny1987: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi: Oyinlola should help Omisore win the governorship election before demanding reinstatement. This is very selfish of Oyinlola.
hey don't be silly
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by myspnigeria: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
osun election go funny.... cant wait
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by rajoys: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014

Haba, [b]Mogidi [/b]why are u putting the cart before the horse. Court have declared many months ago that Oyinlola is PDP national secretary, this was far before the primary election that brought out Omisore as PDP gubernatorial candidate. He wanted to go and resume a day after court affirmed his secretaryship, the power that be in the party used MOPOL and other security agencies to block the way to WADATA house and prevented Oyinlola from resuming office. Are they not suppose to correct that abnormality first. Now in your own thinking from behind you said he should help Omisore win first before demanding for reinstatement. The game of bargaining is not played like that huh!

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by pelvicky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Isiterere: Yes, we all know but PDP says otherwise . 16 is greater than 19

ALL IZZ WELL
pls explain how 16 is greater than 19
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by pelvicky(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
senator iyiola omishore 4 osun state.
lONG LIVE PDP
LONG LIVE IYIOLA
LONG LIVE OYINLOLA
LONG LIVE ERELU OLUSOLA OBADA
LONG LIVE GEJ
LONG LIVE SAMBO
LONG LIVE PEJ

PDP 2 D CORE...GOIYIOLAOMISHORE4OSUNSTATE
but remeba dat-FIFA-football isn't for africans,,brazil vs germany on point
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Isiterere(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
pelvicky: pls explain how 16 is greater than 19
Amaechi 19votes , Jona Jang 16 . Governors forum election .

Jang was and still recognized by PDP as the winner .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by pelvicky(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Isiterere:
Amaechi 19votes , Jona Jang 16 . Governors forum election .

Jang was and still recognized by PDP as the winner .

ALL IZZ WELL
tanx
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Parisbee5(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oyinlola is only needed by PDP to perfect their rigging plan. Unfortunately, this has failed and dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by Isiterere(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
pelvicky: tanx

you're welcome
Re: I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola by FBICIA(m): 2:00am On Jul 09, 2014
personally iyiola omisore shouldn't be the one vying for osun state governor because of so many reasons, part of it is credibility, however there is no strong candidate to face aregbe in pdp.
talking about oyinlola,he's a good man, workers enjoyed while he was there and that's the only reason people can vote for pdp. GEJ knows that and oyinlola is just being punished because he pitched his tent with OBJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Omisore’s Bail Application / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 / Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.