Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Professor's Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Professor's Wife (674 Views)

The Professor And The Sailor / The Professor And The Sailor. / The Professor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Professor's Wife by Cayon(f): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2008
A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife:

Dear Wife:

You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter that I will be at the Hilton Hotel with my 18 year old teaching assistant. I will be home before midnight.

When he arrived at the hotel, there a fax was waiting for him that read as follows:

Dear Husband,

You, too, are 54 years old and by the time you read this, I will be at the Marriott Hotel with the 18 year old pool boy. Being the brilliant mathematician you are, you can easily appreciate the fact that 18 goes into 54 many more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, my love, do not wait up!
Re: The Professor's Wife by ituen(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2008
Its kinda old but since u be my paddy, i decided not to attack u
Re: The Professor's Wife by clemcykul(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2008
stale
Re: The Professor's Wife by Scopium: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Ok sha[/size]
Re: The Professor's Wife by MrInfo1(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2008
Used joke
Re: The Professor's Wife by Cayon(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2008
fi real. Yea I just remember I posted this in my short jokes thread

Oh well, there is a sucker born everyday to chase you around grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On The List! / An Arguement At The Movie Theater / If Na You U No Go Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.