Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. (732 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by sunday478(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2014
How do I mplement a google map on my a site.

Just following a thread now And I heard them talking about implementaton of G maps.
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by cbrass(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Just go to google click on Maps set the map to where ur address , generate the code then copy and paste it in where u want it on ur site, you can even edith the width and height
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by Drniyi4u(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2014
cbrass: Just go to google click on Maps set the map to where ur address , generate the code then copy and paste it in where u want it on ur site, you can even edith the width and height
thanks for the enlightenment, bro!

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by yawatide(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Remember - you have to use the "embed code" as in an iframe, just like you would with YouTube.

Good luck!
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by sunday478(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2014
cbrass: Just go to google click on Maps set the map to where ur address , generate the code then copy and paste it in where u want it on ur site, you can even edith the width and height
wow, as simple as dat. Thanks so much.
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by cbrass(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
sunday478: wow, as simple as dat. Thanks so much.

You welcome
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by cbrass(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
yawatide: Remember - you have to use the "embed code" as in an iframe, just like you would with YouTube.

Good luck!

Jeeeez so you are still alive shocked

I was going to start a thread about your where about sef. I thought you didn't survive the nairaland attack tongue
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by sunday478(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
yawatide: Remember - you have to use the "embed code" as in an iframe, just like you would with YouTube.

Good luck!
thanks madam.
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by sisqology(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
na wah o
Re: Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. by sunday478(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
sisqology: na wah o
wetin happen nah, I just asked about something I did not know.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Sn.dll Missing On My Pc / Monthly Or Yearly Fee For Web Design Clients? Which Do You Charge? / Get Free Standard Website Of Any Kind Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.