Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola (5739 Views)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by aproko247: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is one of the sexy women in Nollywood, as the movie industry in Nigeria is commonly called. She is also an actress many people look up to because of the intelligence she puts in her job as an actress.

Also, she has been able to weather the storm in her marriage despite the insinuations that Nigerian celebs, especially those in Nollywood, do not have stable marriages.

There have been several cases of divorces in the industry, which is becoming worrisome to many movie buffs, who are still trying to solve the puzzle of what causes these breakups.

For Omotola, she has been in her marriage for over 17 years and she is waxing stronger. In the period of her marriage, several stars that got married in Nigeria have had breakups. Some of these marriages did not last 12 months.

Last week, this mother of four posted her Primary School Leaving Certificate on the internet and the actress blushed over her results, which was excellent. But rather than get commendations as she may have thought, Omosexy, as she is fondly called, got several knocks.

Those who reacted to the act condemned her for doing such and described her action as “childish”. Some of the fans argued that Omotola was far beyond posting her Primary School certificate on the internet, which, according to them, should be left for children to do.

One of the fans said that Omotola does not behave like a mother some times and another said that Genevieve could never stoop so low to flaunt her primary school results. Some of the fans suggested that it would have been better if she had posted her university degree certificate on the internet rather than the elementary school result.

“Let her show us her W.A.S.S.C.E Certificate! English F9, Maths F9, Yoruba F9, Commerce F9, French F9, Geography F9, CRK F9, Government F9, and finally bedmatics A1* This is an intelligent result anyway- We can make do with her flashing her school leaving certificate,” one of the comments online reads, while another reads, “y is omotola always so childish, in one silent moment she wil pop somtgh s*lly up, i like u o bt dis ur childishness is out of hand already, na only u waka com? na only u get gud grades 4 primary school among d celebrity, u suppose say u no wear shoe like jonathan abi funny mother, y nt boast of university grades let knw if it 1st class den we ll hail u. must u even show ursef. omo t think like a mother pls. small small ooo der is God o.”

Also, one of the aggrieved fans asked, “Why do this? I thought you were a big girl! Suppose someone says this certificate is fake? It will be a scandal u don’t need. You are bigger than this. Love u,” and another simply noted, “Always acting up like kids.”

Source: http://www.aproko247.com/2014/07/08/you-dont-behave-like-a-mother-fans-blast-omotola/
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Airforce1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
aproko247: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is one of the sexy women in Nollywood, as the movie industry in Nigeria is commonly called. She is also an actress many people look up to because of the intelligence she puts in her job as an actress.
Also, she has been able to weather the storm in her marriage despite the insinuations that Nigerian celebs, especially those in Nollywood, do not have stable marriages.
There have been several cases of divorces in the industry, which is becoming worrisome to many movie buffs, who are still trying to solve the puzzle of what causes these breakups.
For Omotola, she has been in her marriage for over 17 years and she is waxing stronger. In the period of her marriage, several stars that got married in Nigeria have had breakups. Some of these marriages did not last 12 months.
Last week, this mother of four posted her Primary School Leaving Certificate on the internet and the actress blushed over her results, which was excellent. But rather than get commendations as she may have thought, Omosexy, as she is fondly called, got several knocks.
Those who reacted to the act condemned her for doing such and described her action as “childish”. Some of the fans argued that Omotola was far beyond posting her Primary School certificate on the internet, which, according to them, should be left for children to do.
One of the fans said that Omotola does not behave like a mother some times and another said that Genevieve could never stoop so low to flaunt her primary school results. Some of the fans suggested that it would have been better if she had posted her university degree certificate on the internet rather than the elementary school result.
“Let her show us her W.A.S.S.C.E Certificate! English F9, Maths F9, Yoruba F9, Commerce F9, French F9, Geography F9, CRK F9, Government F9, and finally bedmatics A1* This is an intelligent result anyway- We can make do with her flashing her school leaving certificate,” one of the comments online reads, while another reads, “y is omotola always so childish, in one silent moment she wil pop somtgh s*lly up, i like u o bt dis ur childishness is out of hand already, na only u waka com? na only u get gud grades 4 primary school among d celebrity, u suppose say u no wear shoe like jonathan abi funny mother, y nt boast of university grades let knw if it 1st class den we ll hail u. must u even show ursef. omo t think like a mother pls. small small ooo der is God o.”
Also, one of the aggrieved fans asked, “Why do this? I thought you were a big girl! Suppose someone says this certificate is fake? It will be a scandal u don’t need. You are bigger than this. Love u,” and another simply noted, “Always acting up like kids.”
Source: http://www.aproko247.com/2014/07/08/you-dont-behave-like-a-mother-fans-blast-omotola/

The Bolded hehehehehehhehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Y'all have tried everything to give this woman a bad name, since you don't have any, you are lashing her because of the result she posted on the internet.

Unemployment is really an issue in this country, too many jobless peeps out there.

11 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by constance500: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pictures of the tweet or

The rest is history
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Omexonomy: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
The hatred we are having for each other is getting too much

9 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Too many bitter people in this world.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by flyingdutchman(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Too many demon-possessed people and BLOGGERS moving about these days!

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
tatiana009: Too many bitter people in this world.
Honestly speaking.
She has her life to live as long as she does not offend anybody.
Why are so many people embittered these days sad

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by goalburner(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
*abeg i wan sleep, who geh wrapper?*
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by REDBUNNY(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why are a lot of Nigerians so bitter and frustrated?

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Y'all have tried everything to give this woman a bad name, since you don't have any, you are lashing her because of the result she posted on the internet.

Unemployment is really an issue in this country, too many jobless peeps out there.
you can say that again. The extreme hatred and bile nigerians have for successful women is mind boggling .good lord

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
REDBUNNY: Why are a lot of Nigerians so bitter and frustrated?
honestly itshocks me

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by DocAdray(f): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
What she did was harmless. I don't see the reason why anyone should be sooo bothered about it?!

Aproko people sef...

6 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by tpia5: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
DocAdray: What she did was harmless. I don't see the reason why anyone should be sooo bothered about it?!
Aproko people sef...

the reason people are bothered is because not everybody is beautiful or can act/have opportunities, so they have to struggle to achieve something in other aspects of life besides those.

if one is ugly and saying they have primary school certificate, na koboko everybody go take flog the person comot.

thats double jouncing.
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
This country if full of sad people, nothing wrong in wat she did.

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by axortedbabe(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
na only me waka cum
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by eievans(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
She has the right to be who she is....no matter what. I have also seen a picture of her's in see-through designer wear 5days back... O yes! Is no big deal; | Get latest news Entertainment: www.hotcoolgist.com
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by kevoh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
I quite disagree with some of the posters before me saying stuffs like Nigerians are sad people,Nigerians are filled with hate, Nigerians are jobless people...bla bla bla.

Hey, you don't bring your sh*t to the public and expect to be commended everytime that it smells like a thousand dollar perfume. HELL NO! You brought it to the public yourself expect the worst of the worst. No time for as* kissing/sucking up in this world of ours. If you don't want bad publicity keep your PRIVATE life as PRIVATE as possible. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Yemlizzy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Story! Like she gives a hoot about what all these bad-belle people think. Haters keep hating,she has carved a name for herself already.

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
If that is the case why can't people IGNORE.if you have nothing nice or pleasant about a person why not ignore instead of hurling insults and hate over her.

it happens on nl too.we nigerians need to stop all this unnecessary hatred and bitterness for each other
kevoh: I quite disagree with some of the posters before me saying stuffs like Nigerians are sad people,Nigerians are filled with hate, Nigerians are jobless people...bla bla bla.

Hey, you don't bring your sh*t to the public and expect to be commended everytime that it smells like a thousand dollar perfume. HELL NO! You brought it to the public yourself expect the worst of the worst. No time for as* kissing/sucking up in this world of ours. If you don't want bad publicity keep your PRIVATE life as PRIVATE as possible. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by kevoh(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
kulyie: If that is the case why can't people IGNORE.if you have nothing nice or pleasant about a person why not ignore instead of hurling insults and hate over her.
Too bad people won't ignore because it is on a PUBLIC forum. You get the Good, the Bad and the Ugly on any public forum. Remember there would be fans who praised her too.

You wouldn't have quoted me if I didn't bring my sh*t to this thread for people to smell. If I had kept quiet,no one would have even noticed me. Now apply this same analogy to Omotola's case and you will understand what I mean by keeping stuffs PRIVATE.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well true but I suppose that's her own way of connecting with her fans . Her own way of showing her certificate for whatever reason she deems fit . People should try and understand that this screen people are humans too.thosehateful words will make her feel sad.

we nigerians really need to make nigeria a better and conducive place for all of us to live in and not tearing each other down.

see oyinbos no matter how bad their people ate they dont bring each other down the way we do here. So much heated anger every where. Even on social media too.jeez
kevoh:
Too bad people won't ignore because it is on a PUBLIC forum. You get the Good, the Bad and the Ugly on any public forum. Remember there would be fans who praised her too.

You wouldn't have quoted me if I didn't bring my sh*t to this thread for people to smell. If I had kept quiet,no one would have even noticed me. Now apply this same analogy to Omotola's case and you will understand what I mean by keeping stuffs PRIVATE.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Akshow: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Goooosh! Many Nigerians are just a bunch of frustrated bitter lots.

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by tpia5: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
The people collecting visas these days, are they educated above primary school level?

Last thing I need is some haters adding themselves to the existing ones- some will hate because you are black, some will hate because you finished primary school and they did not, some are hating because you are not "kiri tomatoes" or whatever, the list is just endless and very annoying.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by alotofgrace(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
just because u still cant locate urs or do not even have shouldnt call for biif

sheesh undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by emmiewealth(f): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Too many demon-possessed people and BLOGGERS moving about these days!
LMFAO grin cheesy cheesy
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Ryabcool(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Omexonomy: The hatred we are having for each other is getting too much
look who's talking. Unrepentant bigot.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2014
aproko247: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is one of the sexy women in Nollywood, as the movie industry in Nigeria is commonly called. She is also an actress many people look up to because of the intelligence she puts in her job as an actress.

People are so Stoopid
I see absolutely nothing wrong with what she did
The woman is just having fun
That is totally the sort of thing I could do
Nothing unmotherly about that at all
Who makes these motherhood rules for heaven's sake
Maybe mothers are not supposed to be posting on the Internet let alone nairaland
Haven't I heard that many times before

They are judging her by their standards of their own mothers ,tying wrapper on her chest and scarf on her head
She is not that type
She is a modern,vivacious woman with a high end career,confident in herself and her roles as wife,mother,entertainer,businesswoman and full of life
She is not their mother selling pepper at the bus stop and buying akamu and pure water beside a gutter
Eediots

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Omexonomy: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Ryabcool: look who's talking. Unrepentant bigot.
you know my handle very well?
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Ryabcool(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Omexonomy: you know my handle very well?
Too well. I've seen all the hate you spew and spread all over the politics section.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Omexonomy: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Ryabcool: Too well. I've seen all the hate you spew and spread all over the politics section.
vexdacool i hail O. Why not Stop hidding
Re: You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola by Ryabcool(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Omexonomy: vexdacool i hail O. Why not Stop hidding
i'm not vedaxcool. Check my registered date, you'll see i'm an old member of the forum. I don't comment much but i read a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Famous Nigeria Celebrity's Kogi State / What Is This Girl Doing In This Photo? - Iyanya And Don Jazzy Are Responsible / Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.