Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (47950 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ayorh4you: AWON OMO ORO. HE WHO KILLS BY SWORD, DIES BY SWORD
this guy is a suspect... Someone help me call the police.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by OmichaelO: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
It's a lie jor..nothing like that happened I was in school and everywhere was serene.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by ollarr: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
cry
ttfajana: Visit http://9jalegal.com.ng for more info
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Ayorh4you(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Geniuz:
this guy is a suspect... Someone help me call the police.

SUSPECT FOR WETIN? ARE U HIGH ON SOME KINDA CHEAP DRUGS?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by vaderemi: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: RIP to desd. boys stop being cultist it is bad
Read d news very well, he survived d gunshot. Ok, nobody dead here
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by McWhillion(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jerrick: Damn! Looks like that brown boy is strangling the victim. What is his problem?! angry
You make me laff bro
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by McWhillion(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by hardeyincah(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Koolmexxi]Well yesterday was 7:7 abi. Make dem dey wound demselves while their mate dey hustle money. [/quote
JULY 77
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by crackhouse(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
.....and the guy was carrying him with a bare hand. see as blood full im hand.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Tins dey happen ooo
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by whyx06(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
McWhillion: And yet people keep saying there are no cultists in UNILAG, i go jus dey laff in Arabic.
Na OAU b cult free zone not Unilag.. .
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Primitive people! Brutes! lipsrsealed angry cry
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by nairaman66(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Can someone tell me what happened? I am still in a trance from the Brazil match!!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Vansnickers: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
sweetguy10: Wild wild west cry

Na real wild wild west.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by LOTANNA92(f): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
But, these was the same pix of snazzy that was shot in sport complex.(uniben)
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nicepoker(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Cultist shoot cultist. Jew man like me wan intervene? I de mad?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanx be to the Gods he is alive!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by sweetguy10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wrong picture tho , this is the Uniben student that was shot recently
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by tuffgongjo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hope this won't go down South?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by gbaskiboy: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
hiteelong: The report says "currently recuperating at LUTH" I wondr y all dis comment sayin
'RIP'
They don't bother to read d whole story. They are in haste to make front page, at the end they flop making barbaric comments
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by tuffgongjo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
whyx06:
Na OAU b cult free zone not Unilag.. .
how sure are u of this claim?I don't think there is a university in obodo naija that is Runz men free.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Soloblincus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Where are d cultists in the house? Pls Come and brief us.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by kingmekus(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: Well yesterday was 7:7 abi. Make dem dey wound demselves while their mate dey hustle money.
hmmm guy u na very badt guy!!!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by passionate88: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
That picture looks like that Uniben's gunshot victim... That was how he was carried
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by eluquenson(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Leetunechi: He may prolly be a cultist who might have killed befor..and its his time to die too..because cultist hardly graduate from varsity.
says who
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by aadoiza: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
I remember when those cult guys attacked me back in d same schl in New hall, they rued not carrying a firearm that fateful day cos I stood my ground and fought them(4 cult guys)off. Even with the heavy iron with which they attacked me I just couldn't be broken and I actually did draw blood from atleast 2 of'em, inspite of not being in my most agile and aggressive form. Eventually the case couldn't get anywhere as the father of one those bastards was a senior staff in Unilag(Works), but I couldn't care less cos I had just few weeks to round off. I believe till this day that they will never ever want to cross the paths of the likes of me. Screw occultism.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by BankuTilapia2: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
People still live in dat animal farm call nigeria?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by mcmeffy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hey @moretolani.. Well u are entitled to ur opinion. But get this straight."You are wrong". Get ur facts ryt nxt tym. Peace.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by deebrain(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: RIP to desd. boys stop being cultist it is bad

Sir, what is your deliverance status?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by BankuTilapia2: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
aadoiza: I remember when those cult guys attacked me back in d same schl in New hall, they rued not carrying a firearm that Unfaithful day cos I stood my ground and fought them(4 cult guys)off. Even with the heavy iron with which they attacked me I just couldn't be broken and I actually did draw blood from atleast 2 of'em, inspite of not being in my most agile and aggressive form. Eventually the case couldn't get anywhere as the father of one those bastards was a senior staff in Unilag(Works), but I couldn't care less cos I had just few weeks to round off. I believe till this day that they will never ever want to cross the paths of the likes of me. Screw occultism.

Yeah right we are all impressed, dont cum here n blow ur horns. U jux got lucky jux thank God u r alive n dont think u r some kind of Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Mumu

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by mcmeffy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Soloblincus: Where are d cultists in the house? Pls Come and brief us.
. U had better keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.