Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos (6778 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by fijiano202(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2014
liberty300: you are as dumb as a door knob. Did you even watch the video? Didn't he say he doesn't like igbos becos they controlled everything?...

@op, this was d main reason why nigeria decided to wipe out d igbo race, it's a Damn shame not because of the so called "igbo coup"

"Put an igbo man in an organisation and in a month, he'll want to become the head of that organisation. At this rate, my people won't have anything"...imagine this statement. blaming a people for being ambitious
keep blaming the past for ur tribes fucck ups....whats the diff betweeen this guy and Agu ironsi....if ibos kill,u all believe they are right to do so but if they kill ur people u call it crime against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by gratiaeo(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2014
The same northerners are today demanding for grazing land in the 36 state of the country?
There was a country indeed

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Nonybb: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2014
You people should continue the bashing of each other while Northern Oligarchs continue the blinding looting of the treasury. Meanwhile he is the salary of Nigerian Polithiefians. Below is the breakdown of the

monthly earnings of a Nigerian

senator:

NOTE: (ALL ARE IN NAIRA)

- Basic Salary – 2,484 245.50

- Hardship Allowance – 1 242 122.70

- Constituency Allowance – 4 968

- Furniture Allowance – 7 452 736.50

- Newspapers Allowance – 1 242

- Wardrobe Allowance – 621 061.37

- Recess Allowance – 248 424.55

- Accommodation – 4 968 509.00

- Utilities – 828 081.83

- Domestic Staff – 1 863 184.12

- Entertainment – 828 081.83

- Personal Assistance – 621 061.37

- Vehicle Maintenance Allowance – 1

863 184.12

- Leave Allowance – 248 424.55

- Severance gratuity – 7 452 736.50

- Motor Vehicle Allowance – 9 936

Senators’ salary per month – N 2

456, 647.7

TOTAL = N 29, 479, 749 Meaning,

Grand Total for 109 Senators

is

Grand Total = N 3, 264, 329, 264.10

*** A Nigerian Senator earns more

that U.S President, Barrack Obama
Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2014
Nonybb: You people should continue the bashing of each other while Northern Oligarchs continue the blinding looting of the treasury. Meanwhile he is the salary of Nigerian Polithiefians. Below is the breakdown of the
They have been earning similar sums for 38 years, and still are the poorest region.
Go figure
Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by don33310(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2014
rusep: Was he the Prime Minister? He was just the Premier of Northern Region. Please be Informed so that you will not be deform. After all must every body like Ibos.
he was the godfather to the prime minister

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
grin these clowns are just pathetic... You keep giving yourselves unnecessary heart-ache over the abokis and their region. Yeebos and their inferiority complex sha.. If aboki sneeze, yeebos go just scatter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by danot1030: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Ween ween ween is hausas dat killed my granpa, ween ween ween is fulanis goat dat enter d kichen to carry our dinner, ween ween ween is amadu bello dat spit on my face ween ween ween is ribadu dat called me a rogue and elrufai snatched my papa land, Ween ween ween is yoruba dat beat me, ween ween ween is awolowo dat slapd my face, ween ween ween is uncle tinubu dat frighten me wit his bulb, ween ween ween is fashola dat said I wee on d bed so he sent me to d floor, ween ween ween is ijaw dat lock d store so I cannot enter to sock garri. The incessant cry of a baby, igbos always playing d victim and creating ground for tribal hate. Wen will they grow up and be mature? many years has gone after d civil war but d igbos are pass hate for other tribes to their children to inherit and pass over to d next generations.
Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Tyche(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
50calibre: It's a natural instinct to want to dominate, it's a sign of higher status on the evolutionary chain and those who feel threatened by this are usually of inferior stock, their fear of healthy competition drives them to envy & obsession.

Do not hate or envy a man with ambition, compete with him. This goat isn't alive today to see how impoverished his northern brothers are.

Words on Marble

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Arosa(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2014
fijiano202: you are a foool,keep blaming the past for ur tribes fucck ups....whats the diff betweeen this guy and Agu ironsi....if ibos kill,u all believe they are right to do so but if they kill ur people u call it crime against humanity

Aguiyi-Ironsi had no tribalism in his DNA. He was a better man.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by fijiano202(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Arosa:
Aguiyi-Ironsi had no tribalism in his DNA. He was a better man.
that wat ibos says....clifford orji is just a mad man,hes kinda harmless right?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Ahuitzotl: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
As luck would have it the average hausa fulani nay yeriba moslem is impoverished far and away more than the igbo......Nigeria on the brink.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Arosa(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
fijiano202: that was ibos says....clifford orji is just a mad man,hes kinda harmless right?

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by T9ksy(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
pazienza:

But you stood akimbo when Gowon troops stationed in lagos and planned an invasion of the East?
Oh so you expect the yorubas to fight gowon's army for planning an attack on the ibos (who killed their religious father and some of our own sons in the army and civilians)? Yeah right! Like you fought for us when your lord and master up north was jailing our leaders on a trumped-up charges? Infact, you aided and abetted them.

On one hand,you claim the northerners conquered your territory and there was nothing you could do to dislodge their army stationed in the west, so you assume a weak posture, a lamb.
And which war was fought whereby the northern army defeated the yoruba army and hence was able to stationed their army on our soil? Yeye peps! The soldiers were their as part of the nigerian army. It just so happened that most of them were from the north.

But on another hand, you claim you could not allow Biafra army enter your domain to dislodge the northern army, you claim to be so strong that you stalled the Biafran army at Ore, so in this stance, you claim to be a Lion.
And who begged biafra to come and dislodge the northern nay nigerian army in the SW? i thought you guys said you were seceeding from the country, ni? So wtf were you going about occupying nay "liberating" other people's territory and imposing your own leadership on them? Many yorubas and from the mid-west massively joined the army after your escapade in the midwest region.

How do we reconcile those two scenario?
Clearly, someone isn't saying the truth.

Here is the question:

If you were as strong as you claimed in the second scenario, how come you never attempted to dislodge the northern soldiers. stationed in the west.
How can we mobilise our young generation to fight the north when their soldiers are littering our geographical hemisphere harmed to the teeth and baying for blood? Even ojukwu who did not have to contend with this disadvantage openly admitted that it's taken him a year to get this battle-ready (although all he had in his armoury was a dozen WWII dane guns).

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Balkan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yoruba capital ni. Ibadan

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Balkan: Yoruba capital ni. Ibadan
LOL

Dont worry. Thats why they need GEJ instead of boko haram terrorism

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by SonOfEl(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
danot1030: Ween ween ween is hausas dat killed my granpa, ween ween ween is fulanis goat dat enter d kichen to carry our dinner, ween ween ween is amadu bello dat spit on my face ween ween ween is ribadu dat called me a rogue and elrufai snatched my papa land, Ween ween ween is yoruba dat beat me, ween ween ween is awolowo dat slapd my face, ween ween ween is uncle tinubu dat frighten me wit his bulb, ween ween ween is fashola dat said I wee on d bed so he sent me to d floor, ween ween ween is ijaw dat lock d store so I cannot enter to sock garri. The incessant cry of a baby, igbos always playing d victim and creating ground for tribal hate. Wen will they grow up and be mature? many years has gone after d civil war but d igbos are pass hate for other tribes to their children to inherit and pass over to d next generations.

because the issues that brought about the war has not been addressed, as well as the fact that the war itself changed nigeria forever. Am a proud igbo man, born to win, and i will keep fighting the northern, western, southern and foreign LIARS who want to suppress the igbos at all costs. Igbo saboteurs MENE MENE TEKEL...

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos by SonOfEl(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin these clowns are just pathetic... You keep giving yourselves unnecessary heart-ache over the abokis and their region. Yeebos and their inferiority complex sha.. If aboki sneeze, yeebos go just scatter. grin

complex ke? U are dreaming. Abokis know that the only obstacle to their jihadist/dominance agenda are the igbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix / Court Orders Arrest Of Danjuma Goje Over N25bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.