Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers (84143 Views)

One Dies, 20 Hospitalised After Meal At Traditional Marriage / 10 Guest Die After Meal At Katsina Wedding / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
aydelicious:
We look to share the real taste with you!.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
You can eat and drink,aĺl is available for you here.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Have being calling your number,is ringing but you are not picking it ,I also sent you a message ,you have not get back to me, the reason is as I get the alert that the money as been sent to me ,have now started buying all the things, I've now though,I'm on mine way to the venue.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
aydelicious:
You can eat and drink, is available for you here.
Alright! ,I can sense it that you busy ,I'm almost getting there.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
We have deliver the services with the real taste !...
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
You can see the real taste we deliver.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Our services is affordable. just call us on this number +2348065752340.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Enjoy yourself here !.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Our services is affordable for you!!!, just call us now on this line +2348065752340
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
This place is the right place for you to order the meal you want and then it will be deliver to you at the right time you want it.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
These are things you need...
Event decoration and design
Event planing and management
Catering service for outdoor and indoor
Pastries
Small chops
Chapman and coctai drinks
Hostesses and executive ushers
Training and consultancy.
Our is Affordable for you alone..
we will be expecting you through our contact
the taste we have for you is real......

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Let talk about your Event.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016
The food you like to order for is now ready
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2016
aydelicious:
Happy weekend to you all!.
we Will like to put food no your table, you can now call us to do that for you. +2348065752340, we will be expecting your call :
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
What next.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
aydelicious:
These are things you need... Event decoration and design Event planing and management Catering service for outdoor and indoor Pastries Small chops Chapman and coctai drinks Hostesses and executive ushers Training and consultancy. Our is Affordable for you alone.. we will be expecting you through our contact the taste we have for you is real......
our services is real. you can contact us on this number +2348065752340
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
You can call Aydelicious Eatery Services for the party you are about to do.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thanks for the call,we really appreciate your patronage..We are still expecting to do business with you again.hope you all enjoyed the meal.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2016
You can whatsApp me on this +2348065752340! you can also call on the line as well. Thanks for doing soo
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
We will like to be your cook this weekend.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
We cook the real taste of the food you wanted to order for .you can now order your own food and feel that real taste.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Did you need small chops ? If your answer is YES, you can call us for the delivery
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2016
aydelicious:
We look to share the real taste with you!.
how do you want it.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
introduction to you all, don't forget to order the best food you want to eat today; because we are expecting your call so that we can be deliver it to you!.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Your food is on your way.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
eat and then enjoy yourself here.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
The food we have for you is real.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
aydelicious:
Happy Sunday to you all!.
buy and drink here!.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2016
aydelicious:
buy and drink here!.
you can place your order as well by calling our phone numbers +2348065752340.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
We have the variety foods you needed .
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your meal is ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! / Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.