Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links (13709 Views)

The Social Significance Of Rap & Hip-hop Culture / Dj Neptune Presents Naija R And B Mixtape Vol 1( Free Download) / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by sleepking(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
RSAMAN:

you still call me a newbie. you haven't contributed much to the debate we had other than call me newbie and naija rap fan(of which i proved otherwise). Be more mature and Let's make a deal, you can suggest an album i should listen to from my collection, i once downloaded music from similar artists you like because i wanted to try out that particular kind of music, yes i did try out those artists but found that i don't like that kind of music, i'm not just making some baseless arguements and calling anything i haven't tried out shiiiitt, i'll just give you the album names i have tried, you'll just pick one and i'll happily go back and give them another chance and listen to them. In turn, since you don't have my favourite artists albums on your hard drive, i will suggest just an album you should download from the internet. And if you think what i recommended was shiiiitt then i will happily agree that i'm a newbie; That will be more mature than calling someone a newbie by judging his favorite artists without having given them a listen and not knowing what kind of music they make. Are we on with the deal?
kendrick lamar - the blacker the berry

j.cole -GOMD

pretty cool tracks from pretty. cool albums
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2015
No link for Jay Rock's album 90059?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya - Le Kwa Ukwu / Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) / List Of Naija Banned Songs; What's Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.