Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session (3860 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / When Will D Eksu Admission List B Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
This thread was created for ekiti state university aspirant for 2014/2014 session

*inform the members of the general public and all interested candidates that the Ekiti State
University, EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form is
now on sale for the 2014/2015 academic session, the school management of EKSU is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for EKSU Pre Degree Programme.

*Need to ask any question privately Look at my signature

********Good Luck!*********
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by Aidy97(f): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2014
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2014/2015 session will take place as indicated below:
Screening Date: Monday 28th to Thursday 31st July, 2014.
Screening Venue: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State Campus
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
Candidates who obtained the UTME cut-off scores of 180 and above who chose Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their first choice.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedures
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Fee
Each candidate will be required to pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee. Payment could be made through e-transact or inter-switch.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening Exercise
To begin your FUOYE 2014 Post UTME Registration, kindly follow these important Registration Processes;
1. Click here to select your payment option
2.Proceed to begin your application with your Jamb registration number
3.Update the relevant fields and continue
4.Lastly, print your application details
*IF you have any problem with your registration, you can either
Send us mailputme@ noc.fuoye.edu.ngOr Phone Number: 08165396888
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedure via Etransact
i.) Visit any bank and pay through e-Transact platform
ii.) You will receive a print-out with receipt number and confirmation-order.
iii.) Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website www.fuoye.edu.ng and click on post-UTME link from the homepage
iv.) Go to payment portal section and insert the details received from the bank and this will enable you access to the Application Form.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedure via InterSwitch
i.) Click on Post UTME Link from the University home page.
ii.) Click on Post UTME Fees and Proceed to Payment using the details on your Debit Card.
a) Card Number:
b) Expiry date:
c) The 3-digit Cvv2 number (behind the Debit Card)
d) Enter your Debit Card PIN and click on PAY, this will
enable you access to the Application Form.
Submission of FUOYE Post UTME Application Online
Candidates are advised to download their Federal University Oye-Ekiti POSTUTME Application Forms after submission and bring them to the venue for screening on the day of their examination.
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Requirements, Other Important Things
Important Things to Note:
i.) Please use exactly the same names (and in thes ame order) as used on your JAMB Registration Form.
ii.) Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
iii.) Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: www.fuoye.edu.ng on Saturday 19th July2014 for their scheduled date of examination
Things Required at the Screening venue:
i) UTME result slip
ii) Photocopies of SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB results
iii) Downloaded Application Form.
iv) Writing materials – HP Pencils and Erasers
The following items are not allowed into the screening halls:
i) Mathematical Tables
ii) Biros and Pens
iii) Cell Phones
iv) Calculators
Candidates who arrived at the venue of screening after 30 minutes ofthe commencement of the test will not be allowed to take the test.
Candidates who make false declaration of UTME score and Ordinary Level Grades (SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) as well as State of Origin shall not be considered for admission.
Courses Available in FUOYE for 2014/2015 Admission
A. Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric Soil Science
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-
Meteorology
B. Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
C. Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
i) B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
ii) B.Sc Economics and Development Studies
iii) B.A. English and Literary Studies
iv) B.Sc Sociology
v) B.Sc Psychology
vi) B.A Theatre and Media Arts
D. Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc Computer Science
ii) B.Sc Geology
iii) B.Sc Geophysics
iv) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
v) B.Sc Mathematics
vi) B.Sc Microbiology
vii) B.Sc Physics
Please note: all candidates who applied for BIOTECHNOLOGY in JAMB should choose from any of the courses below as FUOYE no longer offers BIOTECHNOLOGY.
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Closing date
Registration for POST-UTME closes Friday 18th July, 2014. Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to:admissions@ fuoye.edu.ngor contact: Ayodeji-08159994087, Ola – 08060239459, Bamidele – 08027409196, Bambo – 08036503536.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2014
@Aidy97 Did you choose Fuoye
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2014
EKSU Mandates Students to Update
Their Profiles Online
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by Aidy97(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
seydam21: @Aidy97 Did you choose Fuoye
Nope
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by tundeks: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
When will EKSU post ume form comes out.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by Luvvy01(f): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Can I obtain d form even doe I dnt choose d skul in my jamb?
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Luvvy01: Can I obtain d form even doe I dnt choose d skul in my jamb?
yes!
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Students of the Ekiti State University are currently organizing a peaceful protest over the unnecessary 22% increase in the GST fee for the second semester of the 2013/2014 session.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by tundeks: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
This thread is too dull, i,m an EKSU aspirant. who has registered his/her post ume

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by taolut: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi,

Is this applicable tO direct entry aspirants as well?

Thanks
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
taolut: Hi,

Is this applicable tO direct entry aspirants as well?

Thanks
yes
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
tundeks: This thread is too dull, i,m an EKSU aspirant. who has registered his/her post ume
bi na...no dullin av u obtain your form?? The ealier the better o!
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by taolut: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
seydam21: yes

Thanks, I was a bit confused as it mentioned nothing about direct entry having to do the post UTME
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by emaboi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
I heard the school is selling out their post utme to both student that applied for them in jamb and the ones that doesn't
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
emaboi: I heard the school is selling out their post utme to both student that applied for them in jamb and the ones that doesn't
The screening is open to candidates who chose EKSU in the 2014 UTME and scored 180/or above. The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but obtained 180 and above in their exam.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by emaboi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
seydam21: The screening is open to candidates who chose EKSU in the 2014 UTME and scored 180/or above. The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but obtained 180 and above in their exam.
. Gonna apply for it ASAP
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by tundeks: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
In d aspect of uploading pics, d instruction shows 1 inch by 1 inch, how wil i adjust my pasport to dt size in pixel.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by tundeks: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
In d aspect of uploading pics, d instruction shows 1 inch by 1 inch, how wil i adjust my pasport to dt size in pixel Or i should just upload any size of passport.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by Duchess01(f): 1:50am On Jul 24, 2014
pls hw do i print an acknowledgement slip.it tells me server error
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by seydam21(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2014
hello. Pls does eksu accept bsc for DE medicine and if dey do, are aspirant going to write post-jamb wit utme candidate or a post-DE exam. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Home Tutors In Abuja / Biggest Exams Hall Spotted "EDEHS ARK": / 2 Free Waec Scratch Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.