Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall (5230 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / [GET] Facebook Auto Posting (on Groups, Pages, Friends Wall, Private Mesasges). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall by Samtoby(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
There is lot of Apps posting on your Facebook Wall. The most annoying part is that they post unwanted links. E.g. Video Wiki, Most of you have this app install on your Facebook account and the only thing it does is to post 2 links of youtube videos everyday. Not only Video Wiki do this, there is lot of apps that post unwanted links to your Wall.

The good news now is that I will teach you how you will REMOVE the App completely from your Facebook Account to stop posting on your Wall.

How to Remove Unwanted Apps on Your Facebook Account:-

==> After login in on Facebook, Scroll down to "Settings & Privacy" and click on it.

==> Scroll down to the 4th group and click on "Apps".
This will list out all Already installed Apps on your Facebook Account.

==> Locate the App you want to Remove and click on it. Those Apps posting on your Wall are normally located at "Sharing with Friends" Group (the 2nd group at Apps list page).

==> After clicking on the App, the next page will show you the Details of the App, Scroll down to locate "Remove App name" E.g. Remove Wiki Video & click on it.

==> The next page will explain to you what will happen if you remove the App. Just Thick the box saying "Delete all your 'Video Wiki' (App name) activity on Facebook", after that click on "Remove".

==> Done!, you will be redirect back to Apps List page, if you want to remove more Apps, follow the same steps and if you are not, just click on "Home" at the top of the page to continue browsing.

NOTE:- I only use Wiki Video as example because its the most Apps people complain about to me, there are some Apps that do the same.

Hope this Helps.

Don't forget to say Thank You and remember to share this post with Friends.

Happy Chatting..

Check out more info at www.NaijaLearners.com
Re: How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall by tempem: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2014
what about removing a link I mistakenly shared and it's disturbing my Facebook account
Re: How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall by Samtoby(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2014
tempem:
what about removing a link I mistakenly shared and it's disturbing my Facebook account

you mistakenly share a link on your timeline?.. is the link still repeating itself on ur wall?

(1) (Reply)

Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. / How To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.