Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best (755 Views)

Ebemsi By Ruggedman Vs Number One By M.i / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid / Kora Awards (Ruggedman vs Sunny Neji) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by deebarca: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2008
who do you think is the best amoung this two rapper dizzin themselves? i think is ruggedman because b4 ruggedman came into limelight mode9 is no where to be found, and he is been singing b4 ruggedman. the only rapper that is popular then was idris. so wat do u think?
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by javalove(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2008
Not another mode and rugged thread abeg. Ur assesments sef na wa. because rugged started b4 mode thats wat makes him better.

em . . em moderator!!!! lock this thread cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by dammiecool(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
Thank you java. enough of ruggedmode.
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by donjazzie(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
deebarca:

who do you think is the best amoung this two rapper dizzin themselves? i think is ruggedman because before ruggedman came into limelight mode9 is no where to be found, and he is been singing before ruggedman. the only rapper that is popular then was idris. so what do u think?

Going by what you are saying Idris is better than ruggedman and Mode 9, smiley Since he's been on the scene since way back
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by deebarca: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
it seems dat u dont understand wat i mean, i said who knows modenine b4 ruggedmen came, and mode9 has been singing since but nobody recognize him.
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
Trust me deebarca,there are lots of thread bout this two catz.So,seein anoda one, it's just about to start anoda fresh but similar and unecessary argument.
Well as for me,i think MODE all day long
Re: Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best by chrisical(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
o boy stop this arguement about rugged and mode.u guys contributed to their current beef. abeg find time to compare pasuma and obesere jare tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Himmmmm! / Wande Cole Vs Beanpole(opo Ewa) / James Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.