Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Any Info In The Unn Postde? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Info In The Unn Postde? (636 Views)

Tragic: Photos Of The UNN Students That Died In The 9th Mile Crash / The Real Story Of The UNN Students Accident At 9th Mile / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info In The Unn Postde? by ozim(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2008
hello,
please anybody with useful information about the postDE exam the was written in UNN on the 6th of sep. 2008,should please paste here,i wonder what is going on and why are the results not out yet,plz,paste info about it here if you have any,i will appreciate it,because am so worried.
Re: Any Info In The Unn Postde? by mayorde(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
the results are out oooo. go to unn portal click on prospective student. then click on post ume. ffg the instructions u will see it live * direct.
i av checked mine scored 25 and 12 .they wrote qualifieed. i dont know wat it means ooooooooo. any body with info should help.

(1) (Reply)

Unad Admission / Urgent Response Everyone In The Forum / I Want To Study M.sc Financial Management In Rgu Or In Stirling M.sc Finance Which These Schools Hav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.