Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Land Rover Owners' Forum - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Land Rover Owners' Forum (840 Views)

BMW Owners' Forum / Nissan Xterra Owners Forum / Kia Owners Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Rover Owners' Forum by ivoryhouse(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello people, this forum is for owners of all landrover vehicles to share their experience. We will also share information on where and in some cases how to source genuine landrover parts for these amazing go-anywhere machines. Let the fun begin
Re: Land Rover Owners' Forum by ivoryhouse(m): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello people, I have a 1989 defender 90, 200tdi naturally aspirated and I am very much in love with it. In the process of restoring it. What model is your landrover, and please post pictures if possible.

Re: Land Rover Owners' Forum by ivoryhouse(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Great news: you can convert you range rover and discovery air suspension to springs by just buying a spring conversion kit! It does not affect your vehicle's ride quality and it can save you a lot of money too.
Re: Land Rover Owners' Forum by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Won't it trigger the check suspension light or something like that I remember it has been mentioned a while back when Onwan wanted to buy one?
Re: Land Rover Owners' Forum by ivoryhouse(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
cne010: Won't it trigger the check suspension light or something like that I remember it has been mentioned a while back when Onwan wanted to buy one?

No, not this kit.
It Disables the air suspension control unit.
- Does not disturb the other control systems of the vehicle.
- No compromise to vehicle ride quality.
- Easy to fit.
- Low maintenance.
- This kit is supplied with with it’s own system reboot tool to amend the errors in the ECU.
It should not trigger any lights unless the person fitting it didn't do it right
Re: Land Rover Owners' Forum by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
ivoryhouse:

No, not this kit.
It Disables the air suspension control unit.
- Does not disturb the other control systems of the vehicle.
- No compromise to vehicle ride quality.
- Easy to fit.
- Low maintenance.
- This kit is supplied with with it’s own system reboot tool to amend the errors in the ECU.
It should not trigger any lights unless the person fitting it didn't do it right

Great!

(1) (Reply)

Leather Seat Cover Wanted!!!! / What Will You Do In This Position / Mid-week Quiz : Which Car Completes The Pattern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.