Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,261 members, 7,849,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Scolari- Worst Moment Of My Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scolari- Worst Moment Of My Life (581 Views)

Luiz Felipe Scolari Sacked As Brazil's Coach / Felipe Scolari Appointed As Brazil Coach / Luiz Felipe Scolari Set To Be Appointed New Brazil Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scolari- Worst Moment Of My Life by Ridwan123(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Luiz Felipe Scolari called his side’s humbling 7-1 semi-final defeat to Germany “the worst moment of my life”, but insisted Brazilian football does not require an overhaul. “Who is responsible when the team plays?” Scolari said. “Who is responsible for picking the team? I am. It’s me. The catastrophic result can be shared with the whole group, but who made the choices about the the tactical line-up – the way to play? I did. So the person responsible is me.

“If I think of myself as a player, a coach and a physical education teacher, it is the worst moment of my life. I will be remembered now for losing 7-1, but that is the risk I was willing to take. I accept that and life goes on.”

Re: Scolari- Worst Moment Of My Life by DesChyko: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2014
At least, they can still clinch third-place..
Re: Scolari- Worst Moment Of My Life by Ridwan123(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2014
m.thenational.ae/sport/football/world-cup-loss-worst-moment-of-my-life-scolari-says-after-crushing-brazil-defeat

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Football Called Soccer? / Why Are There No Black Men On Argentina's Roster? / Show Time PPV™ Alvarez VS Erislandy Live Stream Junior Middleweight Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.