Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How And When Did You Make Your First Phone Call? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How And When Did You Make Your First Phone Call? (491 Views)

Strive Masiyiwa: Made The First GSM Phone Call In Nigeria / Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless / Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And When Did You Make Your First Phone Call? by Whizpeter(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2014
I remembered my first phone call vividly..
Actually,it was with my Dad's Siemens phone with long antenna at the top!! He bought 30K then, that was 2002!
He left the phone at the sitting room and went to take his bath and suddenly it rang.
As a true Son of my father, I already learnt how to operate the phone better than the owner... grin
Anyway I picked it and said Hello, I was expecting to hear the person at the other end to respond with our normal Nigerian Accent but instead I was greeted with a kinda foreign accent...
I kept saying ehn, ehn, ehn!! Till my dad came out of the bathroom and collected the phone from me...
I ran to the neighbourhood to tell everybody that cared to listen that I just made my first phone call...
That's my story!

Let's hear yours...
What was your first phone call like?

(1) (Reply)

the zoom pone / Reasons Why You Like NAIRALAND / My Blackberry Flashing Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.