Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (625163 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
mimijj:

After the interview, will one have to wait for another invite?

na....you get called for bootcamp. It should be Dec 1 cheesy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2014
kenkool:
Please when will they start that of guys again
angry

next year I suppose

https://app.plum.io/posting/lagos_office_it_training_and_job.html?pos=443
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Erza:

next year I suppose

https://app.plum.io/posting/lagos_office_it_training_and_job.html?pos=443
But the deadline there is November 24th
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
oluwayetunde:

oops! my bad smiley

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by romoruyi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html
Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

oluwayetunde:

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
romoruyi:
Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html
Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

Andela is pure personality and willingness

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kenkool(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:

angry
I'm telling you. I don dey even consider dressing like a lady to attend the ladies boot camp. man need job o
Na so oo my guy. lol Let's still chill anyway
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Erza:

Andela is pure personality and willingness

What type of personality are they looking out for?

And about the interview. What if I chose a time on my calendar and come at a different time. Does it affect my chances?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
preshuzpearl:

And about the interview. What if I chose a time on my calendar and come at a different time. Does it affect my chances?
i fink u can reschedule using d calender or better stil call those numbers in d mail they sent to inquire. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Dear Erza, am considering dis offer n another, pls I want to knw how much one stand to earn or be paid after d months of trainin as a full staff of Andela. Answer is needed ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
nicechizyy:
Dear Erza, am considering dis offer n another, pls I want to knw how much one stand to earn or be paid after d months of trainin as a full staff of Andela. Answer is needed ASAP.

Sipping my coffee and patiently waiting for an answer. But wondering though, is this about money or passion. undecided
Well, a perfect job is about passion and money sha wink. If you find both passion and good pay cheque in a job. Stick like gum to it and never let it go. grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
X
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
oluwayetunde:

Sipping my coffee and patiently waiting for an answer. But wondering though, is this about money or passion. undecided
Well, a perfect job is about passion and money sha wink. If you find both passion and good pay cheque in a job. Stick like gum to it and never let it go. grin
u said it all. passion without good pay for four good yrs.....na long tin ooo. Erza help plz
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fadekemmie: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
nicechizyy:
left to me i'l say ur passion for d job is really more important.If u feel d pay is ur major concern den it will be really diffucult for u to make progress especially in dis area of software development because once u realise dat the money isnt encouraging enof it mite be really disturbing.My point exactly is dat u should focus on d job,d experience u stand to gain and d prestige in dis field of study. Its not an easy field but i must say if u become successful in it,money begins to flow in for u. I pray we are all able to make progress in it so dat we can have great female programmers in dis our country,Nigeria, where d idea is dat girls are lazy and dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
fadekemmie:
left to me i'l say ur passion for d job is really more important.If u feel d pay is ur major concern den it will be really diffucult for u to make progress especially in dis area of software development because once u realise dat the money isnt encouraging enof it mite be really disturbing.My point exactly is dat u should focus on d job,d experience u stand to gain and d prestige in dis field of study. Its not an easy field but i must say if u become successful in it,money begins to flow in for u. I pray we are all able to make progress in it so dat we can have great female programmers in dis our country,Nigeria, where d idea is dat girls are lazy and dull.
swthrt fnx a mil....u jst encouraged me. we gonna show dem we aint dull n lazy. c u on monday #wit faith#

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2014
nicechizyy:

nicechizzy, they'll pay, yea but its more about your passion than the cash. I can tell you this, if you're in it for the money, you might end up being disappointed and frustrated cos every little thing will get to you.

so think twice about the whole deal

smiley

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
preshuzpearl:

lol....girl, you ask as if you wanna change yours to fit the bill. Just be you... wink
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Erza:

lol....girl, you ask as if you wanna change yours to fit the bill. Just be you... wink

Lol..buh really it's necessary. So as to know if to back out, if it's not my thing

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Lol..buh really it's necessary. So as to know if to back out, if it's not my thing

you won't know till you try smiley

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Anybody who has gotten a mail should hint nah.lol

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hi everyone!! Just seeing this Andela training stuff,dunno if I can still apply.......I av passion for programming....Am a lady....
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
wots going on....no one has received mail or call? lemme bliv all is well.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
nicechizyy:
wots going on....no one has received mail or call? lemme bliv all is well.
I just they observe o my sister.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by IamGodzilla: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
symnuk:
Hi everyone!! Just seeing this Andela training stuff,dunno if I can still apply.......I av passion for programming....Am a lady....
Yes you can, but probably next year.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Same here o, co-programmers. I can't count the number of times I've refreshed my email.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
hahhahaha...let's c maybe by tmao@prehuspearls
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2014
preshuzpearl:
Same here o, co-programmers. I can't count the number of times I've refreshed my email.
I'm even thinking of calling one of the numbers in that mail at least to know what's going on? @Erza and co, can anyone help?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
who else got their call n mail? Ii got mine this morning.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fadekemmie: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Whoooop!just got an invitation to bootcamp.Thank God o. May dis joy be bestowed upon us all IJN,Amen.See you ladies soon!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mimijj(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
fadekemmie:
Whoooop!just got an invitation to bootcamp.Thank God o. May dis joy be bestowed upon us all IJN,Amen.See you ladies soon!
Amen o! Have been refreshing my mail, God pls remember me too sad
fadekemmie:

Amen o! Have been refreshing my mail, God pls remember me too
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yayyyyy, I'm Oluwatoyin Yetunde. Real name @fade and nice.....So we'll be able to identify ourselves better on Monday.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
mimijj:

Amen o! Have been refreshing my mail, God pls remember me too sad

Amen o! Have been refreshing my mail, God pls remember me too
Sweety, we all waiting for your mail. Keep refreshing, it's coming too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.