Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Guys Please I Need Ur Advice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys Please I Need Ur Advice (668 Views)

PHP Guys Please Help Me Solve This Problem / Guys Please Check This Out And Tell Where Theres Mistakes Thanks / Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Ur Advice by olusayo1: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Please I love computer science seriouly. But I don't know any thing about programming and database. Please, which of one should come first. If I want to learn. Adversely what type of programming or database I should lean. Waiting for your respons. THANKS.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Advice by CodeHouse: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Are you currently studying computer science or you just want to delve into it. Firstly, you have to appreciate it and have a reasonwhy you want to go into it as it requires time and total commitment.

Learn modern programming languages. Database and programming works simultaneously, so in the course of learning how to program, you will learn how to interact with databases.

Decide if you want to be a web, mobile or desktop programmer and work at it..google is your friend and besides, check the first two topics on the pogramming section, you will find your answers.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Advice by olusayo1: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thanks a lot am not new in CSC , I discovered it will not be easier to be at every places at a perticular time. Hence I want to be specific.10Q ur answer would help me in d decision making

(1) (Reply)

Advise On New Website Creation. / Bespoke Digital Media: How To Inherit Child Interface Abstract Methods ? / Snap Shot Program Design Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.